Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 21st, 2019, 09:02 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Sports: NCAA Basketball

joined kevins, looking at vegies

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 21st, 2019, 11:30 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey, that spreadsheet thing was my strategy!

120 Florida State
80 Cincinnati
250 Duke
50 Syracuse
40 Florida
110 Auburn
20 Vermont
120 Virginia Tech
20 UC-Irvine
130 Texas Tech
30 Murray State
30 Oregon
Old March 21st, 2019, 12:03 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Duke 1
UNC 1
Villanova 6
Murray State 12
Bellmont 11
Iowa 10
Buffalo 6
Florida 10
Seton Hall 10
Wisconson 5

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 21st, 2019, 12:38 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

@vegietarian18

Will you post everyone's entries?
Old March 21st, 2019, 01:27 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Yep, probably at about 5pm tonight
Old March 21st, 2019, 03:27 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just taking all the cheap low seed guys hoping for a bunch of upsets and seeing if one or more can make a big run seems like as good a plan as any. I didn't take any 1 seeds on my team, even though Duke seems like a pretty good bet to get you 6 wins, but I did mix it up a bit between a few different point levels.
Yeah, my first instinct was to take Duke and then a ton of 8-13 seeds, but I decided I didn't want to root for Duke so I went with a couple other high seeds instead of Duke.
Old March 21st, 2019, 04:49 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Yeah, my first instinct was to take Duke and then a ton of 8-13 seeds, but I decided I didn't want to root for Duke so I went with a couple other high seeds instead of Duke.
That makes me so happy haha

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old March 21st, 2019, 05:58 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

The entries:

vegietarian18
Spoiler Alert!

vegie dad
Spoiler Alert!

Dysole
Spoiler Alert!

Yodaking
Spoiler Alert!

kevindola
Spoiler Alert!

Chris Perkins
Spoiler Alert!

Tornado
Spoiler Alert!

dok
Spoiler Alert!

superfrog
Spoiler Alert!

Kinseth
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by vegietarian18; March 21st, 2019 at 06:51 PM.
Old March 21st, 2019, 11:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Wow, losing Nevada really hurt me. I thought they would be good for 2 wins before they fell. Murry State was easy money though, Marquette has been on a losing skid to end the season while Murry State has been pretty hot. New Mexico was a big gamble but they almost pulled it off. If only they could shoot free throws.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 12:40 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Tornado leads all scorers with 6 points through Day 1.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 05:51 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Woohoo. Brand loyalty. Go Big Ten.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 04:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

Scoring Spreadsheet

Feel free to add game results as they happen on the first sheet.

Second sheet has everybody's score, with eliminated teams in red.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV