Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 30th, 2019, 12:25 AM

Prodigystraw is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Selling mixed bulk set

Update: waiting on payment confirmation but lot is sold/off market unless anything changes with the buyer. Thanks allHello, I played heroscape for years. My set seems to slowly lost pieces between the moves over the years and I have 2 kids under 8 so they haven't helped anyHaha. You can see most of what I have in the pictures. I only have 5 marvel guys left. Venom, red skull, hulk, iron man and the always annoying thanos xD
There is around 130 total unit pieces. Some squads, some heroes.
Good but of terrains, swamp and water pieces, most of a valkyrie castle, road pieces, some trees rocks ect. The bag is full of ladders, castle pieces water ect.
Terrain wise there is 30+ hexagon pieces, 4 big ass ones. 40 plus double pieces, loads of singles. Road pieces, swamps, waters, rocks.

Set DOES NOT contain dice or cards. Haven't managed to find those yet they may be gone in a move forever.

Names nick, feel free to ask me any details. Read over the selling rules. As I plan on selling all in one deal, a tracking number/shipping company of your choice ( ups, FedEx ect) can be used and everything. I'll be checking thread daily for updates so feel free to ask anything. Edit. Just tried to upload images and they won't show up.
I can email any photos over. Good lot of stuff.

Last edited by Prodigystraw; February 2nd, 2019 at 08:14 PM.
Old January 30th, 2019, 01:20 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Selling mixed bulk set

Here's those pictures you tried to post.
Old January 30th, 2019, 03:07 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Templar knights :eyes:

Wish I could afford to buy the whole thing.
Old January 30th, 2019, 08:54 PM

Hey thank you so much for the image upload. You guys are a great community it seems (:

As for the bulk price, it's a good bit of terrain, enough pieces to build a valkyrie tower and a lot of odds and ends. Around 130 to 140ish units and a lot of water and snap tiles. Few trees and rocks ect. I'm trying to get around the 160 range for it.
Old February 1st, 2019, 06:54 PM

Just an update. The lot for 100.
Old February 1st, 2019, 07:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

$100 looks to be a very good deal based on the pictures. I bet if you try to organize it into its individual sets and post that info here you'd get a buyer very fast.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 12:30 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

The Templar alone are worth about half that.
Old February 6th, 2019, 11:43 AM

SeanM is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So... I just found this and made an account to simply ask.... Is this offer still available?hahaha we literally just started bringing life back into the game 2 days ago. Any chance we could get in touch?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades