Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 4th, 2023, 01:50 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
And Here We Go

Round 1 is on Vulcan Ridge.

The vegie dad v. srd717 armies are:
Back from the dead
* Nicholas Esenwein, Skeletons of Annellintiax4

* Microcorp Troopersx3, Phantom Knightsx3

vegie dad chooses who places first.

The foudzing v. knightoflight armies are:
better than 4th
* Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Ashigaru Harquebusx4
“Eat your problems” ~Grimnak, probably
* Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Blade Grutsx5

knightoflight chooses who places first.

The megasilver {7} v. og-blaha armies are:
Monks: Way of Shadow
* Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Pelloth, Shaolin Monksx3
Simon Says
* Airborne Elite, Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Sacred Bandx4

og-blaha chooses who places first.

The dachshund v. ryguy266 {6} armies are:

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Guilty McCreech, Pel the Hill Giant, Dreadgul Raidersx5
I Wanted to Play Mousetrap
* Kursus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Ashigaru Harquebusx5

dachshund chooses who places first.

The houndsrule v. grey waves {4} armies are:

* Prince al'Kahora, Theracus, Fyorlag Spidersx5, Wyvernx2

* Kira Jax, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4

grey waves chooses who places first.

The chris perkins {1} v. shurrig armies are:
Secret Agent Ants
* Nakita Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Xualtica Fire Antsx5
Suits of the 'Loom
* Heirloom, Microcorp Agentsx5

shurrig chooses who places first.

The dok {8} v. thrasherdarkrai armies are:

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx3
NO NOT THE BEES!!!
* Heirloom, Mellifera, Sujoah, Amberhive Protectorsx4

thrasherdarkrai chooses who places first.

The superfrog v. swarm armies are:
Drone Strike
* Marro Hive, Marro Dronesx7
Isagol Brown of Burning Forge
* Isamu, Migol Ironwill, Samuel Brown, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4

swarm chooses who places first.

The earthling v. kevindola {3} armies are:
Op-Van-Nes Prime
* Van Nessing, Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx3
You Shall Not Ants!
* Myrddin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Syvarris, Red Ants of Aunstromx5

kevindola chooses who places first.

The quozl {9} v. xiegfried armies are:
Thanksgiving
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Samuel Brown, 4th Massachusetts Linex4
† is for †emplar
* Isamu, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Templar Cavalryx4

xiegfried chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape v. dysole {5} armies are:
Paper Cheese
* Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Ashigaru Harquebusx5
Slashfic
* Bol, Koggo, Urk, Bugbear Basherx2, Goblin Slashersx5 (drop 1)

dysole chooses who places first.

~Dysole, kicking things off

Last edited by Dysole; December 4th, 2023 at 01:14 PM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 10:28 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: And Here We Go

Quote:
The chris perkins {1} v. shurrig armies are:
Secret Agent Ants
Suits of the 'Loom

Playing tonight @ 7 pm Eastern
Old December 5th, 2023, 09:37 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS S55 - Delta Control Points - Round 1 Until 12/10

KoL and I are playing wednesday 10am Pacific

Old December 6th, 2023, 02:39 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quick Report

Not really much to report here. I misplayed the opening and took pot shots with Koggo instead of charging my heroes up into the fray. This allowed Sir H to get a lot of wait then fire shots into my goblins and by the time I managed to kill Raelin and started killing multiple Harqs I was basically down to a squad. Koggo ran around and killed a lot of Harqs but it wasn't enough. Good game Sir H. I needed really good dice after that misplay and I got pretty meh dice.

~Dysole, feeling like she goes through periods where she either wins almost everything or loses almost everything and might be in more of the latter
Old December 7th, 2023, 11:27 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Really fun game with Eartling.

Syvarris and Myrddin were able to snipe 3 Blastatrons before the Gladiatrons were really locking down the ant front line and able to grab the heroes.

Ants and Glads traded back and forth for quite a while with Glads getting the better of it.

However there were more ants and I was able to use a Valda play to knock out the 4th Blastatron.

All the ants were finished, but by this time both ranged heroes were now free. Syvarris took out 3 of the remaining Blastatrons (leaving 1), but the 5 remaining gladiatrons locked down all 3 of my heroes. (except for one glad who took a Control Point).
At this point Earthling had 2 VPs.

He was able to sit on the Contol spots with Gladiatron and Van Nessing while Syvarris and Myrddin from height battled the Gladiatrons . Syvarris was dropped by the final blast attack of 5v4 (2 hits, lava, and a 2v5 Glad attack). That blast then died to lava.

Myrddin cleared all the engaged Gladiatrons but it took 2 rounds and by then Earthling had collected the 7 points.

Earthling won 7-0 with 2 Glads and Van Nessing vs. Raelin, Myrddin on the board

Gg Earthling well played!

Last edited by kevindola; December 7th, 2023 at 11:59 PM.
Old December 9th, 2023, 12:51 PM

Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker

Played against Superfrog yesterday.

I open by advancing migol and dwarves towards height, and SF gets a lucky opening in round one with 9 drones moving out of his start zone.

The following rounds is an exchange of blows, I kill a few drones and SF kills some dwarves, but wounds migol quite heavily, and dies in the third round IIRC. At that point I also try to take and keep valda so I can have a constant supply of dwarves (8 move) against the drones. Superfrog is unlucky with both marro rebirth and activations so I slowly take the advantage.

This leads me to five dwarves, Sam brown and Isamu against 4 drones and a full health Hive. I figured it would be better at that point to try to eliminate all drones rather than the hive, and try to take them down even if they have height advantage. I lose this matchup, and all my dwarves are wiped out. I still have some faith on Sam brown, who immediatly kills a drone upon his first activation. But then SF wins his first initiative, engages Sam and deals 3 wounds. Sam can't hit back, and dies the next turn. That one drone then goes up to Isamu who fails to vanish and dies.

Well done Superfrog, I probably jinxed it but you got the win with an unfriendly D20 !

-----------------

What's the rule of thumb for reporting the result ? The winner does it ?
Old December 9th, 2023, 02:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yes, winner reports. Gg swarm, was fun to experience the back and forth swings of the game.
Old December 11th, 2023, 01:03 AM

Two Can Be As Bad As One

Round 2 is on Guts.

The earthling (1-0) v. xiegfried (1-0) armies are:
Op-Van-Nes Prime
† is for †emplar

xiegfried chooses who places first.

The shurrig (1-0) v. srd717 (1-0) {9} armies are:
Suits of the 'Loom

The sir heroscape (1-0) v. grey waves (1-0) {3} armies are:
Paper Cheese

sir heroscape chooses who places first.

The knightoflight (1-0) {10} v. ryguy266 (1-0) {4} armies are:

knightoflight chooses who places first.

The megasilver (1-0) {5} v. superfrog (1-0) armies are:
Drone Strike

megasilver chooses who places first.

The dok (1-0) {8} v. chris perkins (0-1) {1} armies are:

Secret Agent Ants

chris perkins chooses who places first.

The thrasherdarkrai (0-1) v. swarm (0-1) armies are:
NO NOT THE BEES!!!

The dachshund (0-1) v. quozl (0-1) armies are:

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Guilty McCreech, Pel the Hill Giant, Dreadgul Raidersx5
Thanksgiving

dachshund chooses who places first.

The kevindola (0-1) {6} v. foudzing (0-1) armies are:
You Shall Not Ants!
better than 4th

kevindola chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (0-1) v. dysole (0-1) {7} armies are:
Back from the dead
Slashfic

vegie dad chooses who places first.

og-blaha has the bye.

~Dysole, hilariously on the bottom of the matchups again

Last edited by Dysole; December 11th, 2023 at 05:54 PM.
Old December 11th, 2023, 11:28 AM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS S55 - Delta Control Points - Round 2 Until 12/17

@KnightOfLight and I playing today at 11am Pacific/1 pm Central.
Old December 11th, 2023, 05:36 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Foudzing and I played a close one in our Raelin v Raelin battle.

I got a Round 1-2 initiative switch which had a massive impact on how this would play out. I caught all 3 Kravs (2 of them outside of Raelin's aura) and killed 2 of them. I lost 6 ants in this charge but judged it a good trade for the 2 Krav (+1 Harq).

I switched my next round or so over to Syvarris and Myrddin while Foudzing moved up Raelin to the center of the map and then started moving up the Harqs.

Syvarris/Myrddin killed several more Harqs, but I got nervous about how many Ashigaru with Raelin/height/jungle were incoming so I moved Raelin forward and went all ants to get an efficient use of the bugs. I made a pretty bad misplay on the Raelin move though not thoroughly planning that move in conjunction with my Syvarris location and left him outside of the Aura which allowed Foudzing to jump on him (but only for 3 wounds)

The ants and Harqs dwindled to about the same rate and got us to an endgame of

4 ants, Syv (1), Myrddin, Raelin vs. 4 Harqs, Raelin, 1 Krav.

A pretty back and forth endgame. The single life Syvarris managed to kill 1 Harq before getting dropped and the ants survived incoming fire enough to neutralize the Harqs.

We then had 3 rounds of single attacking figures battling it out on lava before I finally got the win with Myrddin doing most of the work.

I got the win with Raelin (1 life), Myrddin (5 life), and a single ant remaining.
Old December 13th, 2023, 09:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just finished a really close game with dachsund. Came down to a squad of 4th & Eldgrim vs a squad of Dreadguls with Guilty and Eldgrim. I grabbed Dagmar and got a big initiative roll and took out all the Dreadguls on OM1. That sealed it. Good game, dachsund!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 18th, 2023, 06:03 PM

Tres

Round 3 is on Desolation.

The earthling (2-0) v. srd717 (2-0) {9} armies are:
Op-Van-Nes Prime

srd717 chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape (2-0) v. megasilver (2-0) {3} armies are:
Paper Cheese

sir heroscape chooses who places first.

The knightoflight (2-0) {10} v. swarm (1-1) armies are:

The shurrig (1-1) v. xiegfried (1-1) armies are:
Suits of the 'Loom
† is for †emplar

The vegie dad (1-1) v. og-blaha (1-1) armies are:
Back from the dead
Simon Says
* Airborne Elite, Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Sacred Bandx4

og-blaha chooses who places first.

The kevindola (1-1) {4} v. quozl (1-1) armies are:
You Shall Not Ants!
Thanksgiving

quozl chooses who places first.

The ryguy266 (1-1) {6} v. grey waves (1-1) {5} armies are:

grey waves chooses who places first.

The superfrog (1-1) v. chris perkins (1-1) {1} armies are:
Drone Strike
Secret Agent Ants

chris perkins chooses who places first.

The dok (1-1) {8} v. dysole (0-2) {7} armies are:

Slashfic

dysole chooses who places first.

The foudzing (0-2) v. thrasherdarkrai (0-2) armies are:
better than 4th
NO NOT THE BEES!!!

foudzing chooses who places first.

~Dysole, who notes that due to the holidays we're gonna be flexible with the deadline

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events