Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 3rd, 2015, 12:17 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Supers Season 13 - CONGRATS DOK!

Super League Season 13
Here I come to save the day!

Heat of battle placement for part of your army, with reinforcements placed in your startzones in later rounds.

ROUND 1
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3

Spoiler Alert!

Army Selection
  • For this event, each player will bring two 1550-point armies with no more than 20 figures. The two armies cannot share any figures. These will be the two armies you bring to every game. No figures that cost more than 500 points can be used in this event. (C3G/Marvel only)
  • Restricted List - you can have no more than one of the following figures in each of your armies:
    • Enchantress
    • Indigo-1
    • The Crow
    We will also be playing with the "no additional turns after a Master Motivator turn" change for Red Skull and Iron Patriot, and with the current re-eval version of Aaron Cash.
  • Before each game, there will be a roll-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • Whoever has first army choice may choose any of the four armies (either of their two or either of their opponent's two). The other player may then choose from any of the other three armies.
  • The player who lost the roll-off decides to place first or second.

Initial Placement - 600 point Heat of Battle
  • After both armies are chosen, the players will take turns adding a card from their chosen army into the game and placing those figures on the map (not restricted to startzones).
  • The player who places first chooses which startzone they will use for reinforcements (see below). You may not place figures in your opponent's startzone.
  • Figures may not be placed on glyphs or adjacent to opponent's figures.
  • When placing squads, each squad figure placed that turn must be within three clear sight spaces of all other squad figures placed that turn.
  • The player who places second automatically wins initiative in the first round.
  • Each player continues adding cards to their army and placing them until they pass or have no options remaining that keep their army total under 600 points. The rest of each army is not placed at the beginning of the game, and the figures from those cards are not yet considered part of the game.
  • The player who places second automatically wins initiative in the first round.

Reinforcements
  • At the end of each round, after all other end-of round powers and effects, if any of your army has not been added into the game yet, you must choose another card's worth of figures and place them in your startzone.
  • Figures may not be placed adjacent to opponent's figures unless all available startzone placements are adjacent to opponent's figures.
  • The player who won initiative in that round chooses and places first.

Notes on figures with special placement/start of the game powers
  • Figures that are not normally placed at the start of the game (e.g. Bishop, Skrull Infiltrators) are not placed when chosen, but still must be selected for "placement" in order to be considered part of the game. If chosen at the beginning of the game, these figures do count towards the 600 point initial army total.
  • For figures added in later rounds, powers that normally happen at the beginning of the game (e.g. Avengers Assemble) are activated at the beginning of the next round, before Order Markers are placed and before all other beginning of the round effects..

Modified Lava Rules are in effect. No other optional C3G rules are in effect.

Maps:

Underground Catacombs (No Glyphs)
Spoiler Alert!

Stone's Throw (2 E-Glyphs)
Spoiler Alert!

Platypus (2 E-Glyphs)
Spoiler Alert!

Can't See the Jungle (2 E-Glyphs):
Spoiler Alert!

Highways or the High Way, Jungle Edition (2 E-Glyphs)
Spoiler Alert!

Remains of Clionesia (2 E-Glyphs + Dagmar & Cosmic Shielding):
Spoiler Alert!

Another map will be added if necessary.

Don't know how to play? Visit this thread to find out how to play Heroscape Online!

C3G Master Figure Template A-H
C3G Master Figure Template I-O
C3G Master Figure Template P-Z
C3G Mater DO, Glyph, and Marker Template
3D C3G Master Figure Template

C3G SYNERGY ARCHIVE

Having Google Chrome or Firefox Browser is recommended.

Quote:
E-Glyph Pool :Roll a 20-sided die when you move on to a Glyph that is not revealed to determine which Glyph it is. Re-roll the result if that glyph is already in play.
You will have one week to finish each assigned game. There will be four rounds, followed by a single elimination playoff for the top finishers.

League Details:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Dysole; December 29th, 2015 at 02:23 AM.
Old July 4th, 2015, 10:09 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: SLH Season 13

So are we still only at four people so far? This saddens me.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 4th, 2015, 11:40 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I signed up a while ago but I'm not listed.
Old July 4th, 2015, 01:48 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Barriers to Entry

Quote:
The game requires a lot more homework and very few of the people actively involved in C3G play. There may be other factors at play.

~Dysole, who needs to go take care of drumming up interest in the near future
Old July 4th, 2015, 01:55 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Barriers to Entry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
The game requires a lot more homework and very few of the people actively involved in C3G play. There may be other factors at play.

I might sign up, depends on if I get in the playoffs in regular round. One game a week is enough for me.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old July 4th, 2015, 02:15 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Barriers to Entry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:

I might sign up, depends on if I get in the playoffs in regular round. One game a week is enough for me.
Looks like I have extra incentive to win then.

My Etsy Store
Old July 17th, 2015, 03:59 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

FWIW we are going to re-launch this event in August after Gencon and see if we can find more interest then.
Old August 9th, 2015, 11:09 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Old August 13th, 2015, 10:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Oh cool, I was hoping there'd be one of these starting up soon. I'll have to get a couple armies together and sign myself up.
Old August 14th, 2015, 12:10 AM

Yeah

We're gonna launch this here as soon as we get enough peoples. If you know of anyone else Ronin, send them our way.

~Dysole, who meant to post this somewhere more public
Old September 23rd, 2015, 12:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

So, I guess this tourney is still dead in the water? If it will get people in the door I'll offer up some sort of superhero repaint as a prize.

My Etsy Store
Old November 10th, 2015, 01:52 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: SLH Season 13 - sign-ups through 11/29

Hey everyone:

After a hiatus, season 13 has been re-launched with a new format. A few weeks for sign-ups, so get 'em in.

If you have any questions about the format, feel free to ask.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events