Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 11th, 2016, 06:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards -- Scans Needed

Thanks ponyboy ill load up the rest shortly.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 11th, 2016, 07:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@raXas1516 here are the other two

Axegrinders of Burning Forge PDF
Omnicron Repulsors PDF

EDIT: I just noticed that the Repulsors are something that ponyboy just mentioned. Anyway here they are anyway.

Old October 11th, 2016, 08:24 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

Thank you TREX!
Old October 12th, 2016, 09:35 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by trex View Post
edit: I just noticed that the repulsors are something that ponyboy just mentioned. Anyway here they are anyway.

Old October 15th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Would someone be able and willing to provide me with a high res scan of the Horned Skull Brutes? I'd appreciate it.
Old October 15th, 2016, 06:13 PM
"like" happy

I could probably hook it up leaf it.

Old October 15th, 2016, 10:30 PM

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

That would be awesome, Thank you TREX.
Old October 16th, 2016, 12:41 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Sorry about that @Leaf_It :-/ I know you'd asked me to do that for ya...I was hoping to get around to it, but I have a lot on my plate right (other time sensitive Heroscape projects included) and I totally forgot about it. I apologize for not getting that for ya, but I'm glad you took the initiative to ask the community.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 16th, 2016, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Sorry about that @Leaf_It :-/ I know you'd asked me to do that for ya...I was hoping to get around to it, but I have a lot on my plate right (other time sensitive Heroscape projects included) and I totally forgot about it. I apologize for not getting that for ya, but I'm glad you took the initiative to ask the community.
No hard feelings man, you have a tournament to get ready, and life does it's thing regardless of what any of us want. I should have sent you a message saying I'd posted here though, to be polite.
Old October 16th, 2016, 05:11 PM
"like" happy

Here you go @Leaf_It
Horn Skull Brutes PDF

Old October 17th, 2016, 04:59 AM

Thank you TREX.
Old January 11th, 2017, 08:28 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!

This seems like the best place to inquire (request?) if anyone has a high res scan of the basic side for the Granite guardians? I am repainting some Obsidions into Granites and will need to print a few cards for them.

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units