Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 7th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V

Could some of you wonderful people volunteer to make books for our five new heroes, please?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 8th, 2018, 12:22 AM

Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker

I would be willing to do some
Old January 8th, 2018, 01:06 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

As would I.
Old January 8th, 2018, 01:11 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok. Send me a PM letting me know which one(s) interest you, and I'll get it organized.

Thanks, guys!

= =
Old January 8th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

The books for Master Lao Xin and Locksley have been created.
Old January 9th, 2018, 03:01 AM

Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker

The books of Chen Tang and Yi Feng are up as well.
Old January 9th, 2018, 06:37 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Zhen Yuan's book is up!
Old January 9th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Thanks! Already added to the index.

= =
Old June 1st, 2018, 07:06 PM

Droxjan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

What card generator does everone use to make their custom cards?
Old June 1st, 2018, 07:48 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Hi there! This is a thread for the C3V, a community project that attempts to create unofficial "official" cards as a group effort.

If you want to make your own customs, I use MSE. You'd probably be better served posting elsewhere!
Old October 29th, 2018, 09:45 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

With a nod to Zaphod for the original OP (I think; it's possible the OP predated his ownership of it), I've updated it to add some links and correct its description of our process.

= =
Old February 20th, 2019, 05:33 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Howdy all. Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was once a member of the community many moons ago. I used to do play testing and write strategy guides.
Just stopping in to say hi and that I’m glad the community is still going strong! I’m hopeful to get back in the swing of things a bit more.
Godspeed

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs