Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 10th, 2014, 03:41 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker
aksisu11's Custom Jungle Pieces, Hives, and etc.

So I wanted to create a custom to make some jungle pieces that were kinda similar to the TJ set and here is what I came up with. I found that it was pretty easy to make and pretty affordable! So I want to share them with people who also don't own a TJ set. I can help any one who is interest in either making these or getting some. (For some reason I lost the photos and the link to the photos no longer work...)
Spoiler Alert!

Here is the shadow hive!
Spoiler Alert!

Here is the highly anticipated lava hive!
Spoiler Alert!

The Tundra Hive!!
Spoiler Alert!

Official Figures Repainted

Thanks for looking guys!! I hope you liked them and if want any help trying to make them comment below or I could just make one or two for you real quick

Last edited by aksisu11; January 3rd, 2018 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Added more stuff
Old April 10th, 2014, 08:17 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: aksisu11 custom jungle pieces

They would be easier to see if the images were larger... . Though from what I can tell they look good, nice work!
Old April 10th, 2014, 09:13 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
They would be easier to see if the images were larger... . Though from what I can tell they look good, nice work!
Ahh stupid iphone's small pictures! I just changed it so I hope that helps see things a little bit better! Thanks tho! Just trying to help make heroscape a little more affordable for some people
Old April 10th, 2014, 10:23 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great looking pieces.
+rep
Old April 10th, 2014, 11:46 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart

I saw these on ebay the other day lol. They look super nice though! Probably better than mine...

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old April 11th, 2014, 02:01 PM

Thanks guys! I'm in the works of creating a few good looking palm trees for the set, but I'm not sure if I should try molding the palm trees in the TJ set or just creating them else ways. Stay tuned as I ponder about what is the best choice
Old April 11th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool stuff. Since you are close by to you may want to check out Grandcon.
When & Where:
SEPTEMBER 19TH - 21ST 2014
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Convention Center
5700 28th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546

If I have any money left after Gen Con, I will try to make it.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 11th, 2014, 04:26 PM

Zarklin knows what's in an order marker Zarklin knows what's in an order marker

Those look great. I plan on trying to make some soon as I get extra tiles. Awesome more folks from MI, my wife and I may need to check out that con. Don't think we can afford GenCon this year. Also think we'll be going to DaveCon in Okemos, its put on by the Lansing Board Gamers Club.

http://lansingboardgamers.com/DaveCon
Old April 11th, 2014, 05:50 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Woah, this thread is loaded with Michigan scapers. Nice.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 11th, 2014, 07:38 PM

Zarklin knows what's in an order marker Zarklin knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Woah, this thread is loaded with Michigan scapers. Nice.

Indeed, and I notice from your sig. you're also a FireFly/Serenity fan +1 to you sir... or maam.
Old April 11th, 2014, 08:40 PM

A dude.

Firefly is my favorite show of all time. So very sad when it was cancelled. At least we got Serenity and the comics.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 17th, 2014, 09:53 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Just to chime in, another Michigan 'Scaper here, and I know another 12+ people around me that play that aren't on Heroscapers. Represent Michigan!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles