Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 19th, 2010, 09:34 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

It's a busy time of year. I'm sure things will slide back into their normal groove once the kids are back in school.
Old August 19th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
It's a busy time of year. I'm sure things will slide back into their normal groove once the kids are back in school.
I am sliding back into my groove. Things were just crazy trying to settle into taking 2 college classes for the first time.
Old August 20th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for the update on GreyOwl, Merv Griffindork!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2010, 02:51 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I sluffed off tonight and didn't get any playtesting done like I had wanted because I had gone to see the Scorpions play their last concert in Chicago before they head out of the U.S. on their final tour. Great show and Michael Schenker Group opened up for them, which was the only time on this tour they did/will so that was special. Michael's brother Rudolf Schenker is in the Scorpians, so it was cool for them to play the same show and even jammed together on one song. Carmen Appice is playing drums for MSG now and he even jammed with the Scorps for a song. MSG even played some UFO songs since Michael was in that band, so that was a great treat too.

I know you youngsters (just about everyone here ) probably don't know who the Scorpions or Michael Schenker Group are, but I can tell you they have been some of the best in rock/metal for over 30 years.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 22nd, 2010, 02:53 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey I know the Scorpions, they just didn't even come close enough to me to even consider getting a ticket
Old August 22nd, 2010, 03:03 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

That's too bad, these guys really really rock, especially considering the big three in the band are in their 60's. Seeing them on stage you'd think they were in their 20's still.

I've been fortunate enough to see them twice in that past two years. My brother in-law has seen them like 6 or 7 times as they are his favorite band.

Old August 22nd, 2010, 03:06 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have to go with Metalica, Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails and Paramore. Gee most of them are Seattle bands, imagine that
Old August 22nd, 2010, 06:58 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I only remember one Scorpions song, Winds of Change. I did really like that, but I can't for the life of me recall anything else they did.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 08:05 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
I have to go with Metalica, Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails and Paramore. Gee most of them are Seattle bands, imagine that
Yeah, I dig them too, but my all time favorite band is Iron Maiden and I also really like A.F.I. a lot too. I like old Pear Jam as well and of course Led Zeppelin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I only remember one Scorpions song, Winds of Change. I did really like that, but I can't for the life of me recall anything else they did.

Well Here's a few others that had gotten some airplay over the years

Still Loving You
Holiday
Rock You Like A Hurricane
Blackout
Bad Boys Running Wild
The Zoo
No One Like You
Humanity
Tease Me Please Me
Big City Nights
Loving You Sunday Morning

Old August 22nd, 2010, 08:19 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

ELONGATED MAN
RANDOLPH DIBNY

METAHUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
ADVENTURER
PLUCKY
MEDIUM 5

LIFE 4
MOVE 5
RANGE 2
ATTACK 4
DEFENSE 5
POINTS 140

PLASTICITY
When Elongated Man rolls attack dice or defense dice against a figure without the Flying or Stealth Flying Special Power whose base is no more than 20 levels above Elongated Man's height, that figure may not add any height advantage bonuses

ABSORPTION 17
If Elongated Man is attacked with a normal attack and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, Elongated Man takes no damage. When Elongated Man rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a figure who is not adjacent, one shield will block all damage.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; January 12th, 2011 at 01:38 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 10:34 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Rock You Like A Hurricane
...would be the only Scorpians song I know. I like classic rock, but it's mostly 1 song from multiple bands except a few (I get it from Guitar Hero) like One (Metallica), Paint it Black (Rolling Stones), The NUmber of the Beast (Iron Maiden), etc. I only know multiple songs from Aerosmith () and Guns and Roses.
Has my hair band music of the 80's now become classic rock?!?! Of all the (what was then called) Metal Bands of that era, Scorpions was not one of my favorites. However, I bet everyone here would at least recognize if not appreciate Still Loving You, Rock You Like A Hurricane, No One Like You, and Tease Me Please Me.

And Winds of Change was good to... actually made it to my iPod.

Now if you give me Def Leppard or Kiss, I'll bang my head all day.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 11:37 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Hey I know the Scorpions, they just didn't even come close enough to me to even consider getting a ticket
They were here in Vancouver, WA....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape