Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 28th, 2012, 06:57 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
The Book of Silk Spectre

The Book of Silk Spectre

C3G DC WAVE 18
CULTURE CLASH

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Watchmen Collector Set.
Its model number and name are #002 / Silk Spectre.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Watchmen Crimebusters Fast Forces set.
Its model number and name are #002 / Silk Spectre.

Character Bio - Laurie Juspeczyk is the daughter of Sally Jupiter, the original Silk Spectre. A skilled martial artist and crime fighter, Laurie was eventually asked to join the Crime Busters, a group of costumed heroes based started by Captain Metropolis, based off of the Minute Men (Whom Sally Jupiter was a part of). After the Keene act which outlawed vigilantism was passed, she retired gratefully, always having resented not only the hero life itself, but also her mother who pushed her into it. She starts a relationship with Dr. Manhattan, and even though she wished for a normal life, she never fully adjusted, even saying that the only friends she has are super heroes. She eventually is hurled back into the hero life after a shocking murder brings a small group of heroes, including Rorschach and Nite Owl, back to action.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
BenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 11:32 PM. Reason: png
Old September 28th, 2012, 06:58 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Silk Spectre ~~ Design Phase

NAME = SILK SPECTRE
SECRET IDENTITY = LAURIE JUSPECZYK

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = RELUCTANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 100

EMOTIONAL GROUNDING
At the start of the game, you may choose one other Unique or Event Hero you control. Once per round, if you control both Silk Spectre and the chosen Hero and an Order Marker would be removed from the chosen Hero's card, you may choose not to remove it.

WHIRLWIND ASSAULT
Silk Spectre may attack any or all figures adjacent to her. Roll each attack separately.

COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 2nd, 2014 at 12:20 AM.
Old September 28th, 2012, 07:02 PM
...has moist legs

Alright, I'm still not 100% on everything here. I think either Whirlwind Attack or Counterstrike are good, but not necessarily both.

Last Link to Humanity won't be used much, but it's basically for theme, since she's the only reason Dr. Manhattan cares anymore. And lots of the other characters have connections to her, so that should work out. I like how it can protect someone from Comedian's ability.

If you all aren't good with it, I understand. We can brainstorm something else. I just like adding a little personal theme to each Watchmen even if it's not that useful. But if anyone has anything better, shoot!
Old September 28th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good enough to me. I'd favor keeping both Whirlwind Assault and Counter Strike as her low stats will keep it from being overpowered.

Being a Vigilante will keep her plenty draftable.

I like how she has links to Night Owl and Manhattan both.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 28th, 2012, 07:27 PM
...has moist legs

Yep, that's how I thought it. I just wasn't sure if both would be too cheesy or something, so I'm not dead-set either way!

And Johnny pointed me in the right direction for Link to Humanity; I've gotta give the right credit!
Old September 28th, 2012, 07:35 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I see no issues here .
Old September 28th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
LAST LINK TO HUMANITY
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique or Event Hero you control. While Silk Spectre is on the battlefield, no Order Markers may be removed from the chosen figure’s card.
I don't know her from spit, but the other two powers are re-used so I suspect from what the others have said she looks right thematically. I guess the only thing I was wondering regarding LLTH above, is whether you want this to work against all figures/powers or just against opponent's figures/powers? What I'm getting at is, would it be un-thematic for her teammate Commander Rogers to be able to rearrange OM's on his and her teammate that she chose for LLTH?

So if Rogers, Spectre, Martian Manhunter, Merlyn and Zatanna were in the same army and Spectre choose Martian Manhunter for LLTH. If MM had OM 2 on his card but Rogers thought that Merlyn would be better to activate with that OM because of his height and range, normally he could take OM2 from MM and put it on Merlyn's card. But could he do that if MM was chosen for LLTH? As it is currently worded, he couldn't do that. So I was just wanting to know if it should maybe changed so only friendly figures can remove an OM from the card of the chosen figure.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 28th, 2012, 07:55 PM
...has moist legs

Good eye! Definitely not the intent!

Quote:
LAST LINK TO HUMANITY
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique or Event Hero you control. While Silk Spectre is on the battlefield, an opponent may never remove any Order Markers from the chosen figure’s card.
Old September 28th, 2012, 08:02 PM
...has moist legs

It's really hard to find good art of her costume from the comic, and since the mini is based off the movie anyway, could we use this pic? It's the best I can find (And I think it's a great pic)

Old September 28th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

With this version, though, if you have her in an army with Comedian the effect still blanks out your guy. So something that makes the removal of Order Markers OPTIONAL would be ideal, I think, regardless of the power remover's controller.

I feel like that power's name could be improved, too, but I can't think of anything better right now. I'll ponder.
Old September 28th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It does look more like an artist's sketch, rather than an actual comic book picture ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 29th, 2012, 07:01 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
LAST LINK TO HUMANITY
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique or Event Hero you control. While Silk Spectre is on the battlefield, if an Order Marker would ever be removed from the chosen Hero's card, you may choose not to remove it.
How's that?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library