Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 17th, 2016, 01:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Post Heroscape: Alternate Rules for using all figures each round

Since playing many other games, it has made me want to find a way in which I can activate all my army each round in heroscape. Have you felt that you just don't use some of your figures every game until it really comes down to you having to use them. I believe I've found a way to actually use all your figures each round without forfeiting some of the bonuses from using order markers. I have used a baseline from Fantasy Flights Imperial Assault skirmish rules. Ultimately they use each squad or hero, then turn the card 90 degrees and alternate back and forth until all figures have been used. Here is what I came up with. Both players place their order markers. (These are only used for bonuses on army cards and do not reflect actual turns. For instance, you still can only use an x order marker ability on 1 card that round. If there is a card that gives a bonus for only having one marker on it like shiori you can do that.)Roll initiative as normal. Player one activates a card, places an activation marker on it. Player two activates a card and places an activation marker on it and so on. Now for commons such as common squads and common heroes you just place a small token on each base of a squad member or hero you used and you activate that card as many times as you have squads or common heroes. For instance, I have 3 water elementals, I could place 3 activation markers on that card. Bonding still works the same. The card that has the bonding is the card being activated and the hero they bond with gets a free activation. I am going to play test this way and post results or a video. Any thoughts on this from anyone. This is something I really like the idea of because then all your figures are in the fight and not just a couple. Any ideas or suggestions on this are welcome, and would love any feedback. I plan on printing out double sided activation markers for my cards and smaller markers that can tag common squad figures that have already been activated. I'm thinking about calling it Heroscape Assault.-TREX

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; April 17th, 2016 at 06:40 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions