Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 15th, 2014, 11:35 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Havech Eradicators

Wow, I'm going to necro this thread, but I recently grabbed a box of the guys required to use the Eradicators, so I have two sets worth of Eradicators. My brother in law and myself played a draft pool/heat of battle game with them, they were something else!

My brother in law drafted them, and they are powerful for being a common squad with 6 move and 4 base attack dice! The D20 roll helps keep the ridiculous ranged power from being the auto game winner. In fact, 3 out of the 6 Eradicators died in our game from the plasma surge! They were as good at killing themselves as I was at killing them!

Two thumbs up for these guys! We are really enjoying trying out these custom units!
Old May 15th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Yeah, stick to melee if you can.

Last edited by MegaSilver; May 15th, 2014 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Risk a shot at range when it's worth it.
Old May 15th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Wow, I'm going to necro this thread, but I recently grabbed a box of the guys required to use the Eradicators, so I have two sets worth of Eradicators. My brother in law and myself played a draft pool/heat of battle game with them, they were something else!

My brother in law drafted them, and they are powerful for being a common squad with 6 move and 4 base attack dice! The D20 roll helps keep the ridiculous ranged power from being the auto game winner. In fact, 3 out of the 6 Eradicators died in our game from the plasma surge! They were as good at killing themselves as I was at killing them!

Two thumbs up for these guys! We are really enjoying trying out these custom units!
As many know, these guys are my favorite unit of all time. A lot of times, I've taken people by surprise because they aren't prepared for that 5 attack (height) with 11 threat range coming at their heroes. Against squads, though, melee is usually the way to go. I generally use at least three squads, usually four, sometimes five.

If the points allow, one of my favorite moves is to pair them with Tul-Bak-Ra. Having two or three Havechs suddenly in your startzone can completely wreck many hero-dependent armies.

Old July 24th, 2014, 08:11 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Just got in a couple squads of these guys, and they're some of my new favorite miniatures. Their sculpts and paint is AMAZING!

Also got some Cultists and Siiv. These are all the Valkrill units I have, and I'm loving them. How about:

Havechs x2 180
Cultists x4 500

Melee with a bit of risky range. Dishes out high-powered attacks (especially against Dragons!) with a lot of durability - and a massive swarm factor! The only thing I don't like is the lack of heroes, but... Oh well, I guess.

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old July 25th, 2014, 06:56 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Is there a difference in figures between the "official" Therian Storm Golem Unit Box, the Therians - Storm Golems Attachment Box or the Assault Golem Attachment Box? Or a significant difference?
Old August 28th, 2014, 11:02 AM

Pete Grey is surprisingly tart

Question: The Storm Golem Unit box has 6 minis, but only 1 each of the exact sculpts shown on the army card.

So can you use all of the minis in the box officially? It would seem strange that you'd have to get two boxes to have only two units and 6 minis left over would not be used.

Any input greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old August 28th, 2014, 11:54 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Grey View Post
Question: The Storm Golem Unit box has 6 minis, but only 1 each of the exact sculpts shown on the army card.

So can you use all of the minis in the box officially? It would seem strange that you'd have to get two boxes to have only two units and 6 minis left over would not be used.

Any input greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Any Storm Golem Unit Box or Attachment Box should be fine. Any Tournament Director that would require only the exact sculpts on the card in this case, or one like it, deserves an earful. Outside of a tournament setting, use whatever you like.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 28th, 2014, 01:09 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I can't imagine a tournament director would forbid one over another, if the sculpts are very similar. Certainly not any TD I'm familiar with from these boards.

As Cap said, do whatever you want in your own home.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 28th, 2014, 01:20 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The intention when this design was made was always that any set of sculpts from the box may be used. The same applies with the skeletons and the spearmen, who also have variations in their sculpts.
Old September 9th, 2014, 11:40 AM

Pete Grey is surprisingly tart

That's what I was hoping. Thanks for the responses.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 01:14 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

I'm going to resurrect this thread in hopes that someone can point me in the direction of these figures, or sell me some of their own! Cheapest on eBay is $40+, and that just isn't worth it for me...
Old February 2nd, 2017, 05:58 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I'm going to resurrect this thread in hopes that someone can point me in the direction of these figures, or sell me some of their own! Cheapest on eBay is $40+, and that just isn't worth it for me...
Good luck finding these for cheep, they've been hard to find for years. Still, $40 is cheaper than some official stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs