Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 30th, 2015, 12:08 PM

Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Great Controversy -- or Is It Really?

No great controversy.
A marriage should be between two good people. I failed there. I married a very bad person. Abusive, manipulative, damaging. It almost destroyed my children. The marriage couldn’t last- it never had a chance but I tried for a decade. Call me stupid. Having been through a hell I humbly suggest that children require good people to be their parents. Not perfect people, not people who don’t make mistakes, but well intentioned people who wish to pursue happiness and assist their offspring in creating wonderful lives. One parent is fine. The world is full of broken people damaged in childhood. You can look for God while your children are being abused, but that doesn’t help them. Parenting and marriage partnering are basically a job, and discrimination on the basis of gender, race, religion or anything else is pointless because those characteristics- gender, race, etc- do not make a person good or bad. Pick good people. The rest should be fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General