Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 17th, 2024, 09:58 AM

Lord Heroscape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: VA Players

Are there any scapers in the Northern Virginia area? I have enough terrain to make about 4 proper maps at one time. Might make a separate thread if theres enough interest.
Old January 17th, 2024, 12:10 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You just missed a 27-player tournament in College Park, Maryland! Keep an eye out in this space. Good luck!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 17th, 2024, 04:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Heroscape View Post
Are there any scapers in the Northern Virginia area? I have enough terrain to make about 4 proper maps at one time. Might make a separate thread if theres enough interest.
You’re in luck my friend…there are a TON of active scapers around that area!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 17th, 2024, 08:00 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Heroscape View Post
MARS Nation rise up! Here's the thread for all our events. we alternate between College Park, Philadelphia, and Salisbury; sad we missed ya this time around but stay tuned for all our upcoming events!

Here are some additional details for what MARS is all about!
Old January 18th, 2024, 11:06 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Putting out a call for Southern VA folks as far North as Richmond to let you know that we have a new scene starting to grow in Durham, NC... not too far away from you.

Call it the South Atlantic Scapers

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ead.php?t=4580

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=63205

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old March 26th, 2024, 05:26 PM

mdarrell100 is surprisingly tart

I'm in Richmond and have a few guys who play every now and again. I have a lot of terrain and units to easily support 4+ players.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers