Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 17th, 2014, 07:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Flash (Wally West)

There you go. I was honestly thinking of Barry (whom I usually play out of the Flashes) in that post anyway.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2014, 07:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
There you go. I was honestly thinking of Barry (whom I usually play out of the Flashes) in that post anyway.
Yeah, I think of this guy more, simply because he's the Flash from the JL cartoons I watch. I've got a really cool figure for him, too - this one:

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 19th, 2014, 10:02 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wally's my favorite Flash, it's just tougher to get his points in when coming up with JLA armies off the top of my head.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 7th, 2015, 10:50 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Flash (Wally West) - Design Phase

SPEED FORCE: This special has a grammar problem: the word "either" is in the wrong place. Structurally, everything that precedes the "either" must apply to both options that follow; thus, the phrase
  • he may either move up to an additional 4 spaces, or you may choose up to 3 figures
actually parses out in a nonsensical way:
  • he may move up to an additional 4 spaces, or
  • he may you may choose up to 3 figures
(Since the "he may" precedes the "either," it automatically carries over to both options.) Obviously nobody wants that kind of parsing.

To fix it, just move the "he may" after the "either" so it only applies to the first option:
SPEED FORCE
Flash may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. If Flash did not attack this turn, either he may move up to an additional 4 spaces, or you may choose up to 3 figures Flash moved through this turn and roll an unblockable attack die against each chosen figure.
With the correction, it parses as expected:
  • he may move up to an additional 4 spaces, or
  • you may choose up to 3 figures
A different option is to make the player the subject of both optional phrases, and then they become more parallel and the subject can precede the split point:
... If Flash did not attack this turn, you may either move him up to an additional 4 spaces, or choose up to 3 figures ....
INFINITE MASS PUNCH SPECIAL ATTACK: I think I recall reading somewhere that you have a convention not to split "SPECIAL ATTACK" at a line break.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; January 10th, 2015 at 05:54 PM.
Old January 9th, 2015, 10:57 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Obviously, not my call but I'd be supportive of either change. Definitely include this in your "list of edits" thread so the Heroes can make some rulings/decisions.

It might depend on what the official verbiage is supposed to be when distinguishing between "active agents" (i.e. Figure, Player, etc.)
Old February 13th, 2015, 09:35 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

13 February 2015 - Flash (Wally West) - fix missing wording
Old February 13th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I'm still seeing the old text on the card, I thought we were updating it to this:

Quote:
SPEED FORCE
Flash may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. If Flash did not attack this turn, you may either move him up to an additional 4 spaces, or choose up to 3 figures Flash moved through this turn and roll an unblockable attack die against each chosen figure.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old February 13th, 2015, 07:20 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

hmm, it said it uploaded. Oh well fixed now.
Old February 15th, 2015, 12:20 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Looks good!

FYI, Barry also has the same line break in the middle of SPECIAL ATTACK, and he is missing a space space here: "Range 1. Attack 1, [missing space] 2, or 3."

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old February 4th, 2021, 11:01 PM

I realized today that unlike Super Speed, Speed Force doesn't specify that it triggers on his turn only. This is problematic when stacked with the dodging power, as it's not my intention for him to be able to move 8 spaces for that dodge or run through people for auto wounds from his dodge, and as far as I can recall, I never played him that way. So I updated the SP here to this:

Flash may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. After Flash's turn, if he did not attack, you may either move him up to an additional 4 spaces, or choose up to 3 figures Flash moved through this turn and roll an unblockable attack die against each chosen figure.

@japes do you have this card? It's a Flame Gryphon.

Old February 5th, 2021, 02:02 AM

i think i might have it.
Old February 5th, 2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
i think i might have it.
Awesome. Thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library