Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 11th, 2012, 10:20 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Prowler - Design Phase

I say let him choose whatever for the 2nd attack.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old April 11th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am on board with the choosing of the second attack too. I think he could two attacks of different types at the same time, just as easy as he could throw two of the same type.

_____

For the last bullet, "have" isn't great, I agree, but neither is "affect" IMO. "Lets affect some figures". I don't know, I think that sounds weird.

How about this:

PROJECTILE ARSENAL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4 + Special. Attack 2 + Special.
When attacking with this special attack, you may
• roll 1 additional attack die; or
• Add 2 to the range; or
choose all figures adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected. Each figure rolls defense dice separately and Prowler cannot be affected by this special attack.
After attacking with this special attack, Prowler may attack with this special attack one additional time.
Old April 11th, 2012, 04:35 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

SP updated.
Old April 11th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Good work fellas!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 12th, 2012, 08:07 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Breathing period over, SP updated.

Poll: Should his defense be:
A). 5
B). 4

My only reason for 5 was that I wasn't giving him a defensive power & thought he should last a little while but I am fine for him to drop to 4 if we don't want him to be that strong.
Old April 12th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

A)5

I figure his Flak Jumpsuit should be more than some of the 4's we've given to units without anything more than a suit like Penguin or Two-Face. It doesn't have to be more, but considering Prowler's offensive power set, he could use defense of 5 just to keep him alive long enough to do some damage. Melee attack of 4 and base special attack of 2 with a base range of 4 isn't that threatening or useful if he can't live long enough to attack with it.

Old April 12th, 2012, 08:47 PM

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think this guy is minor enough that he shouldn't be at a level much more than picking on commons and low level heroes (where he should do well).

Last edited by Margloth; April 12th, 2012 at 09:55 PM.
Old April 12th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

For reasons Margloth listed before.
Old April 12th, 2012, 09:58 PM

Not to mention, his 2 attacks of 4 that he'll likely be using against heroes should pack quite a punch.

I'd hate to see a guy like prowler consistently majorly scuffing up mid-levels like Black Panther.

Old April 12th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Prickly Cactus

Where did you get 2 attacks of 4? He's got a single normal attack of 4. His special attack is 2 and can be bumped up to 3.

So he can have 2 attacks of 3 with range of 4, or

2 attacks of 2 with range bumped to 6, or

2 attacks of 2 with range 4 and affecting all figures adjacent to the targeted figure, or

any combination of a single attack with 2 of the 3 options above.

For the record, I don't have a problem with his defense down to 4 either. He could make a decent 70 or 80 point figure.

Old April 12th, 2012, 10:55 PM

You're right, I misread it as add 2 to range or attack.

Old April 12th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

The figure is kinda big, and this guy does have some armor and fighting skills... I don't know. Put me down for "C, whatever the LD wants".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library