Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 15th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Glyph of Utility: Smoke Pellet (Design Phase

I like that idea, it definitely makes it worthwhile for a one time use. My only problem is that it really isn't that thematic that he carries more than one pellet at a time, but it's an issue I can deal with if no one else disagrees.
Old August 15th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
So something like this then?

When this figure or any figure adjacent to this figure is targeted for a normal attack from a non‑adjacent opponent, you may destroy this glyph. If you do, this figure and all figures adjacent to this figure have no visible hit zones for the remainder of the attacking figure's turn and may immediately move up to 3 spaces each. During this move, they will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Cool. I like this. Looks fun.
Old August 16th, 2013, 02:29 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I like that idea, it definitely makes it worthwhile for a one time use. My only problem is that it really isn't that thematic that he carries more than one pellet at a time, but it's an issue I can deal with if no one else disagrees.
Think of it as him using all of his smoke pellets to protect everyone around him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 16th, 2013, 07:09 AM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I get it, It's still not my favorite, but at least now it is super powerful for a one time use. It also doesn't interfere with the d20 roll for his dodge either.
Old August 16th, 2013, 09:18 AM

Sam knows what's in an order marker Sam knows what's in an order marker

All adjacent figures may move, or all friendly adjacent figures?
Old August 16th, 2013, 09:38 AM

I think friendly would make more sense
Old August 16th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

If you really want it to be multi-use, maybe something like this:

When this glyph is revealed, place 3 smoke markers on this card. When this figure or any figure adjacent to this figure is targeted for a normal attack from a non‑adjacent opponent, you may remove a smoke marker from this card and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, this figure and all figures adjacent to this figure have no visible hit zones for the remainder of the attacking figure's turn and may immediately move up to 3 spaces each. During this move, they will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

I also don't see a problem with opponents being able to take advantage of Batman's smoke.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 16th, 2013, 02:41 PM

I think most people went for the one time use because they were opposed to the markers (which is understandable). I think that friendly figures only should move because the enemies are more startled by the smoke and don't have time to react.

Also, I think if it's going to be limited to one time use, it should be against normal and non-adjacent attacks.
Old August 16th, 2013, 09:00 PM

So unless anyone is opposed I am going to change the design to the following:

Glyph of Utility
Smoke Pellet

When this figure or any figure adjacent to this figure is targeted for an attack from a non‑adjacent opponent, you may destroy this glyph. If you do, this figure and all friendly figures adjacent to this figure have no visible hit zones for the remainder of the attacking figure's turn and may immediately move up to 3 spaces each. During this move, they will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

I switched to apply to both special and normal attacks, and that only friendly figures may move, which would be my preference, but either of those can be dropped if it turns out that it makes it too powerful.
Old August 16th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I'm good with that mechanically. I do have a theme question though: isn't Batman throwing the pellet where he's standing before he moves? If so, why does the smoke follow him and his buddies? Thematically, shouldn't it only block vision to the area where he threw the pellet (as in, where he was before moving)?

Also, I'd word it like:

Quote:
When this figure or any figure adjacent to this figure is targeted for an attack by a non-adjacent figure, you may destroy this glyph. If you do, this figure and all friendly figures adjacent to this figure have no visible hit zones for the remainder of the attacking figure's turn and may immediately move this figure and all adjacent figures up to 3 spaces each. Moved figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Just because who got to move wasn't completely clear.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 16th, 2013, 09:52 PM

That does make sense, I like it. Another idea would be to place the glyph and it stays in affect for the remainder of the round.
Old August 17th, 2013, 04:29 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
That does make sense, I like it. Another idea would be to place the glyph and it stays in affect for the remainder of the round.
No because it's an equipment glyph which could then be picked up again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library