Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 13th, 2016, 11:10 PM

thehandofzarquon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Lightbulb THZ's Sell List - UPDATED 02/04/17 - selling collection!

Hello! As I'm sure everyone knows, live just happens, and it just so happens that life has given me a lack of income until at least Fall of this year... woo!

As such, I'm selling just about 90% of my Heroscape collection. I had made it a goal to get 1 of everything, and I just about did that!
A RoTV set, Dragons, Promos, and a couple other huge figures are the only thing I plan on keeping.
(I'm also considering this a good(?) opportunity for me to break my collector mentality... :P )

Anyway, enough of all that! Here's what I got:

Edited 02/04/17 @ 12:10 for sold/reserved:

Figures:
Spoiler Alert!

Terrain:
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

-more terrain coming, I need to count out what I have and decide how much I want to keep!

Other Bits:
Spoiler Alert!

COMPLETED GOOD TRADES WITH:
Spoiler Alert!

Glory to the Many.

Last edited by thehandofzarquon; February 4th, 2017 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Updating lists... :V

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades