Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 15th, 2016, 10:45 PM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker
09167's 8/31/17 Tradelist, looking for bases

Gone

Last edited by 09167; September 24th, 2017 at 07:43 AM. Reason: added new stuff
Old October 16th, 2016, 12:48 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: 09167's 10/16/16 Tradelist Collection 82% Complete

PM sent.
Old October 20th, 2016, 09:17 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I had a good trade with 09167. I love my new red order markers!
Old October 20th, 2016, 10:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
They were tempting. I sort of like his Lava Field tiles better than the official ones.

Try to remember that we are here on the site to give each other help and joy, not grief and irritation. - David Harrison Dyer Revdyer
RIP
Old October 20th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I love my new red order markers!
Not to be a prideful bubble-buster, but wait till you get the OM's I just sent out to you from the map contest . no offense 09167
Old October 21st, 2016, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir heroscape
Not to be a prideful bubble-buster, but wait till you get the OM's I just sent out to you from the map contest . no offense 09167
No offense taken lol, I must be behind the times though, what are OM's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes
They were tempting. I sort of like his Lava Field tiles better than the official ones.
Yeah! And cheaper! I used to have a simple tut thread but that was way back when. They are pretty simple to make though. Spray paint red, then use a black paint marker to fill in the tops, thats all i did and they dont scratch up or anything. Cant say the same for the molten lava though...

Quote:
Ty ty so much for the trade! I kinda wish i had more to offer. Maybe ill put up some more custom terrain and see what people think.

Last edited by 09167; October 21st, 2016 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Mispelled words
Old October 21st, 2016, 10:26 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I attempted to make some Asphalt but I think I used too thick of a spray paint. The pieces fit tightly together. Molten Lava I've done and it turned out nice. I took some black spray paint and did some overspray from a distance to give it a little texture and it looks like half melted rocks. regular tiles though I'm attempting to find cheap regular terrain to customize and give it another shot to complete the collection I have. Your custom lava set does interest me though.

Try to remember that we are here on the site to give each other help and joy, not grief and irritation. - David Harrison Dyer Revdyer
RIP
Old October 21st, 2016, 10:27 AM
A Man of Taste

OH and OM's are Order Markers. The guy that got the Red ones from you must have entered the Map Contest that the other guy hosted and a participation prize was custom painted Order Markers (OM).

RIP
Old October 21st, 2016, 11:15 AM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Molten Lava I've done and it turned out nice. I took some black spray paint and did some overspray from a distance to give it a little texture and it looks like half melted rocks.
If you're going to tweak your lava, you should look at the thread for Sir Heroscape's custom terrain; he started a group of us on tweaking our lava -- there's more in Ren's Terrain Mods/Tutorials, using sponging to apply yellow, orange, red, and black to the molten lava tiles in random patterns. I'll have to remember to do that when I print new lava tiles, so the tiles are consistent.
Old November 20th, 2016, 02:37 PM

Re: 09167's 11/20/16 Tradelist Collection 83% Complete

updated my list
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:49 PM

Re: 09167's 12/11/16 Tradelist Collection 88% Complete

I've updated my needs, my collection is near completion. I have some extra figures to trade, and I'm also accepting Warhammer 40k, Warmachine, and Hordes figures.
Old January 21st, 2017, 02:35 PM

Re: 09167's 12/11/16 Tradelist Collection 88% Complete

I've updated my wants and haves

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades