Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 18th, 2022, 05:59 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape: Age of Annihilation is here! Back it on Hasla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Thank you so much for posting these, I appreciate it immensely. Does the War Council also have permission for providing the information behind the Vorid Glide Strikers and Haluchott, Corruptor of Beasts, since those cards were seen accidently on the Compendium site before corrections were made? Wanted to ask but there's no negative feelings if it's a no, this is a massive privilege as is, and I am still grateful.
No, those were never revealed, so we can't say anything about them.
Thank you for letting me know! Appreciate these efforts
Go to the "AoA units, classic style (incl. Revna and Volarak templates)" thread in the AoA section of the customs forum. It has the Vorid Glide Strikers Card from Anitar.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; November 18th, 2022 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Great community.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion