Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:00 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Roamer - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Why are they called Roamers? I'm curious because I don't actually know what they call the different zombies in the book. These guys seem like Runners to me (popular tag for fast zombies from many other sources including board games). I'm only aware of a general usage of "Walker" to mean all zombies in the show, but I was unsure if they used more specific names in the comics.
Walkers, roamers, and lurkers. Three zombies that act different.
Don't get me wrong here, I understand entirely the point behind the names, I was just wondering if they names were actually used in the Image comics.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:29 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Why are they called Roamers? I'm curious because I don't actually know what they call the different zombies in the book. These guys seem like Runners to me (popular tag for fast zombies from many other sources including board games). I'm only aware of a general usage of "Walker" to mean all zombies in the show, but I was unsure if they used more specific names in the comics.
Don't get me wrong here, I understand entirely the point behind the names, I was just wondering if they names were actually used in the Image comics.
Bats didn't make them up if that's what you're implying
Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:58 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Walkers, Roamers, and Lurkers are all names used for the different types of zombies in The Walking Dead.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 24th, 2014, 05:09 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bats didn't make them up if that's what you're implying
Yes, that's what I was asking, thank you.

Old January 24th, 2014, 05:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They definitely use Walker and Roamer. Not so much "Lurker," but that works well for the legless ones coming next.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2014, 11:04 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (ROAMER)

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
PASS

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
PASS

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
PASS

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
PASS

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
PASS

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
PASS

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
PASS

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
PASS at 20.

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
PASS

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
PASS

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No?
Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 20-25?
- Give a brief overview. Roamers felt close, but at least narrowly outclassed in every match. I figured they might be better in hordes, though.
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 20?
- Give a brief overview. This was no contest.
Map: Custom
Units: Roamer x5 vs. Street Thugs x2 (150)
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 20.
- Give a brief overview. This was much closer, but this was also an ideal match for the Roamers. I played the Roamers at 20 points here.
Units: Roamer x5 (100) vs. Civilians x2 (90)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 20.
- Give a brief overview. I played the Roamers at 20 here again. Finally a win for the Undead!
Units: Roamer x10 (200), Solomon Grundy (290), Weather Wizard (100) (590) vs. Green Arrow (150), Black Canary (190), Red Arrow (150), Oracle (110) (600)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 15-20 points?
- Give a brief overview. I played Roamers at 25 points here.
Units: Walker x10 (500), Roamer x12 (300), Killer Croc (200) (1,000) vs. Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Thing (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 15-20.
- Give a brief overview. This was just brutal. The Walkers and Roamers just can't stand on their own without a heavy hitter to help (though the Lurkers are likely to change this).
Units: Walker x10 (500), Roamer x15 (300) (800) vs. Scientist Supreme (160), A.I.M. Agents x4 (280), M.O.D.O.K. (360) (800)
Spoiler Alert!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2014, 11:05 PM

I'm liking them at 20 points. 24 hours on the clock.

Old January 27th, 2014, 04:14 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Pre-yea @ 20
Old January 27th, 2014, 08:40 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

pre-yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 27th, 2014, 05:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Pre-Yea
Old January 27th, 2014, 05:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Pre-yea
Old January 27th, 2014, 06:37 PM

Pre-yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library