Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 22nd, 2011, 12:03 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansion Sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Edit: Uh, oh! I did think of one situation: a move of 3 would completely prevent this guy from crossing rivers in 1 turn. If the Form is adjacent to a river, it takes 1 to move into the river, and 2 to move to the other side. However, the back of the figure is still in the water, and the figure cannot end its move straddling different elevations. Now you might solve that by requiring the Form to move into the river, then move to an adjacent river hex to end its move in the river. That might be a solution, but I'd like to see what you and 1moreheroscaper think.

As a cross-reference, a check through the Battleplan website (which lists all Heroscape figures and allows sorting, etc.), all double-spaced figures have a move of at least 5, with the exception of Marrden Hounds. And that move is conditional on a d20 roll. So even a move of 4 would be slower than most regular Heroscape figures. I do agree that anything more than 4 would be too much.
That right there has sold me. I was completely on the fence until you pointed out the river crossing problem. That would be a real detriment to playability. Then throw in your point about all other double base figures having a move of 5 and I'm sold that the Move of 3 is just too low for the sake of balance.

I'll ask A3n to update the Move to 4 for both the Hundred and the Imperial Battle Form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
MattHelm,
First off, I like you customs so much I have almost abandoned my ideas--especially since you cards look so pretty too. Now I just need you to create cards for all of the other Havok units . I will still try posting my Havok Customs, but only in table form--for play testing.
Wow . That's like the best compliment that a custom designer can get from another experienced and talented card designer. You are the man.

I'm going to reach out to you soon about some of those other figures we discussed (if/when things work out for me one way or the other at work), and then hopefully continue with some Havok cards. In the meantime, I have a few Battleball guys itching to hit the scene. I know those figures are easier to come by for folks like David and Tickle so I want to get them up and available first.

Last edited by Matt Helm; January 22nd, 2011 at 12:25 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2011, 12:55 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
[B]I'll ask A3n to update the Move to 4 for both the Hundred and the Imperial Battle Form.
Done
Old January 22nd, 2011, 01:15 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks, A3n buddy. Hopefully Photobucket will show me the changes. I'm still stumped on She-Hulk from the other thread (darn thing still shows as 240 points instead of 230).

Anyway, adding two Unique Heroes from the Black Harts to join the Karn Empire. I have 2 photo choices of each to e-mail to A3n when he finds the time. But meanwhile, I'd love some experienced editing eyes to take a look at these two for playability,

---------------------------------------------
GLOOM BRINGER
KARN EMPIRE

CYBORG
UNIQUE HERO
BALLER
TERRIFYING
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 5
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 4

JOULES-OF-DEATH
After moving and before attacking, roll the 20-sided die once for each figure adjacent to Gloom Bringer. If you roll a 19 or higher, that figure is destroyed.

LIFE DRAIN
Each time Gloom Bringer destroys a figure, you may remove a wound marker from this Army Card. Gloom Bringer cannot Life Drain destructible objects.

----------------------------------------
BRUTUS
KARN EMPIRE

CYBORG
UNIQUE HERO
BALLER
RUTHLESS
MEDIUM 6

LIFE: 6
ATTACK: 4

RUNNING THROW 12
Before moving Brutus, choose a small or medium non-flying figure adjacent to Brutus. After you move Brutus, place the chosen figure adjacent to Brutus and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or higher, you may throw the figure by placing it on any empty space within 4 spaces of Brutus. The figure must land within clear sight of Brutus. After the figure is placed, if the figure is not a baller, roll the 20-sided die for throwing damage. If you roll an 11 or higher, the thrown figure receives 2 wounds. If the figure is thrown onto a level higher than the height of Brutus or onto water, do not roll for throwing damage. Figures moved or thrown by Brutus’ Running Throw do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

BEAR HUG
If Brutus did not use his Running Throw special power this turn, add 1 die to his attack.
Old January 22nd, 2011, 02:10 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Thanks, A3n buddy. Hopefully Photobucket will show me the changes. I'm still stumped on She-Hulk from the other thread (darn thing still shows as 240 points instead of 230).
You should have said something earlier. I just checked & it appears I updated the wrong version. You have the 2 versions, one that goes with the NM24 set & the other that doesn't. I updated the one that went with the NM24 set, which I hope I have it back right now . So I have updated the other so hopefully you will see that soon.

Cheers
Old January 23rd, 2011, 05:38 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansion Sets- 1/22 New Drafts

I finally created another thread with some of my Havok play-testing cards:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=34456

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old January 30th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Ok, version 2.0 of proxy cutouts are now in place. Hopefully this is better than what I've done (though the sizing isn't quite precise). This also contains the full set of what has been produced so far.

Link at same location
Old February 2nd, 2011, 11:58 PM
Captain Underpants

Ready to finish off the Karn Battleball unique heroes:
-------------------------------
FORTIATE
KARN EMPIRE

CYBORG
UNIQUE HERO
BALLER
WILD
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 5
MOVE: 6
DEFENSE: 3

CYBER ASSAULT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
Fortiate may attack any or all figures adjacent to him. Roll each attack separately. Fortiate cannot attack using his Cyber Assault Special Attack on the same turn he uses Stealth Leap.

STEALTH LEAP
Instead of his normal move, Fortiate may Stealth Leap. Stealth Leap has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Fortiate's leaping movement, ignore elevations. Fortiate may leap over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Fortiate may not leap more than 12 levels up or down in a single leap. If Fortiate is engaged when he starts to leap, he does not take any leaving engagement attacks.

--------------------------
DARK ISIS
KARN EMPIRE

CYBORG
UNIQUE HERO
BALLER
TRICKY
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 3
MOVE: 9

ATTACK: 1

SNEAK ATTACK 2
If Dark Isis is attacking an opponent's figure that is adjacent to at least one other figure you control, add 2 dice to Dark Isis’ attack.

ONE SHIELD DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice, if Dark Isis rolls at least one shield, the most wounds Dark Isis may take for this attack is one.

DISENGAGE

Dark Isis is never attacked when leaving an engagement.
Old February 3rd, 2011, 12:04 AM
Captain Underpants

And some Nexus Battleball unique heroes:
-------------------------
PHESTEN KABER
NEXUS RELLION

CYBORG
UNIQUE HERO
BALLER
VALIANT
MEDIUM 6

LIFE: 6
DEFENSE: 5

ENAGEMENT THROW 12
If an opponent’s small or medium non-flying figure moves adjacent to Phesten Kaber, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or higher, you may throw the figure by placing it on any empty space within 4 spaces of Phesten Kaber. The figure must land within clear sight of Phesten Kaber. Figures may only be targeted as they move into engagement with Phesten Kaber. After the figure is placed, if the figure is not a baller, roll the 20-sided die for throwing damage. If you roll an 11 or higher, the thrown figure receives 2 wounds. If the figure is thrown onto a level higher than the height of Phesten Kaber or onto water, do not roll for throwing damage. Figures thrown by Phesten Kabers’ Engagement Throw do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Phesten Kaber attacks, he may attack one additional time.

--------------------------
IRON JUDGE
NEXUS RELLION

CYBORG
UNIQUE HERO
BALLER
DISCIPLINED
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 4

FIELD CAPTAIN

All friendly squad figures within 2 clear sight spaces of Iron Judge add 1 extra die to their attack and 1 extra die to their defense.

STRIKE BACK 13
When Iron Judge is attacked by an adjacent figure with a normal attack or a leaving engagement attack and does not receive any wounds, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, the attacking figure receives 1 wound.

Last edited by Matt Helm; February 3rd, 2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2011, 12:09 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Shouldn't Fortiate have Stealth Leap 12. Since Master Woo, I think it's worth having that clarification there.
Old February 3rd, 2011, 12:11 AM
Captain Underpants

The final two Nexus Battleball unique heroes:
---------------------------
STEEL ULTIMATUS
NEXUS RELLION

CYBORG
UNIQUE HERO
BALLER
PRECISE
MEDIUM 5

ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 2

GRAVITY ADAPTORS
When moving up levels of terrain, Steel Ultimatus may double his Height and count each 2 levels of terrain as 1 space.

TECHNO-MORDIFICATION
Steel Ultimatus may roll 2 defense dice if attacked when leaving an engagement.

DEFENSIVE ARMOR
When Steel Ultimatus rolls defense dice against any attack, one shield will block all damage.

---------------------------
VANESSA KRAYG
NEXUS RELLION

CYBORG
UNIQUE HERO
BALLER
FEARLESS
MEDIUM 4

MOVE: 7
ATTACK: 2

CHARGING TACKLE
If Vanessa Krayg attacks a figure she was not engaged with to start her turn, she may add 1 to her attack dice.

PHANTOM WALK

Vanessa Krayg can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an enagagement.

BUMP AND RUN
When Vanessa Krayg moves through an opponent’s figure, you may move that figure 1 space to a same level or lower empty space. Figures moved by Vanessa Krayg’s Bump and Run do not take any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be moved by Bump and Run more than once this turn.

Last edited by Matt Helm; February 3rd, 2011 at 09:45 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2011, 12:12 AM
Captain Underpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Shouldn't Fortiate have Stealth Leap 12. Since Master Woo, I think it's worth having that clarification there.
Although I would normally agree, this time I went with the official power on the Monks which is simply "STEALTH LEAP".
Old February 3rd, 2011, 12:13 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Although I would normally agree, this time I went with the official power on the Monks which is simply "STEALTH LEAP".
Yea but that was Pre-Woo. I think you could safely add the 12 here. But it's your call. The units look great.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards