Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 27th, 2013, 12:50 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

When are they released? That set looks awesome! I really like Paeta, Aquatic Naga and the Grindylow.

Also, the Sea Devils could be more Sahuagins and Vine Choker could be another Thrall?
Old July 27th, 2013, 02:23 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
When are they released?
The site indicates Release Date: August 2013
Old July 27th, 2013, 05:28 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by faure View Post
Quote:
When are they released?
The site indicates Release Date: August 2013
Thank you! Sorry, I missed that before
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:34 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by faure View Post
Most of the miniatures for the upcoming Pathfinder Skull & Shackles release are now shown at: http://pathfinderminis.com/gallery7.htm
I think Seltyiel and Luccaria have the potential to join the Esenwein family.

Also I hope this means that Heroscape can finally get the pirates that I think everyone has been waiting for forever.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:51 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

As per a recent conversation with Sherman Daves I'm going to bump this figure suggestion from page 98 of this thread to here.

You can still find these guys at Michael's Arts and Crafts stores, or online. He's made by Safari (name: Cyclops) and he costs $9.99 - $12.99. Besides, he even looks like he could have been an older, classic 'Scape sculpt. Gladiator bonding anyone?

Old August 1st, 2013, 11:06 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Caps have Human Gladiator Bonding, so no go there.

Still, looks like a neat mini!
Old August 1st, 2013, 11:29 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Caps have Human Gladiator Bonding, so no go there.
I don't knew that capsocrates has this power! I'll be careful next time I'll see him.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; August 1st, 2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: This giant looks too big next to Jotun...
Old August 1st, 2013, 02:53 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whenever I walk into a store and see that figure I want to by it because it's perfect for 'scape. It would make a great unit.
Old August 1st, 2013, 05:51 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
As per a recent conversation with Sherman Daves I'm going to bump this figure suggestion from page 98 of this thread to here.

Exactly the same height as the green guy, er, Bramcephys, er, how long has Bram been in limbo for now?
Old August 1st, 2013, 06:04 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:

Exactly the same height as the green guy, er, Bramcephys, er, how long has Bram been in limbo for now?
June 1, 2012 is when he was pulled from playtesting. (Locksley and Nidhogg have been in limbo even longer actually.)

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old August 1st, 2013, 09:14 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Quote:

June 1, 2012 is when he was pulled from playtesting. (Locksley and Nidhogg have been in limbo even longer actually.)
Don't Worry Locks and Brams are still in the works...Nidhogg has been put on hold until a suitable miniature is found (one that is in supply and not too expensive)

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 1st, 2013, 09:15 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Don't Worry Locks and Brams are still in the works...Nidhogg has been put on hold until a suitable miniature is found (one that is in supply and not too expensive)
I can playtest them for you if needed.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs