Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 30th, 2012, 09:46 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker
Gardevoir's Customs

EDIT: This thread was originally named Custom fictional Heroscape cards

Recently, I have started making some customs to go with C3G Heroscape to add to my Marvel and DC characters. They are from multiple different sources, mainly books, video games, TV shows and films. Please excuse the poor quality of the cards, as I make them on Microsoft Word. Anyway, here they are:

Marvel
Spoiler Alert!

DC
Spoiler Alert!

Kick-Ass
Spoiler Alert!

Halo
Spoiler Alert!

Gears of War
Spoiler Alert!

Pokemon
Spoiler Alert!

Yu-Gi-Oh
Spoiler Alert!

Digimon
Spoiler Alert!

Lord Of The Rings
Spoiler Alert!

Skulduggery Pleasant
Spoiler Alert!

Hunger Games
Spoiler Alert!

Darkstalkers
Spoiler Alert!

Star Wars
Spoiler Alert!

F.E.A.R.
Spoiler Alert!

Tomb Raider (2013 remake)
Spoiler Alert!

Assassin's Creed
Spoiler Alert!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Spoiler Alert!

One Piece
Spoiler Alert!

Mad Father
Spoiler Alert!

Primeval
Spoiler Alert!

Naruto
Spoiler Alert!

Others

Last edited by Gardevoir; January 5th, 2014 at 12:27 AM.
Old August 15th, 2012, 09:08 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker
Re: Custom fictional Heroscape cards

Added Skulduggery Pleasant, Tanith Low, China Sorrows, Kenspeckle Grouse and Solomon Wreath.

Last edited by Gardevoir; August 19th, 2012 at 11:46 AM.
Old August 15th, 2012, 09:21 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Mew doesn't need the Flying symbol on its card as it already has Stealth Flying. Same goes for Mewtwo.

Gagaw (in your Halo customs), looks pretty good and failry balanced among regular 'Scape customs!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 16th, 2012, 12:29 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Mew doesn't need the Flying symbol on its card as it already has Stealth Flying. Same goes for Mewtwo.
Actually, C3G cards use the Flying symbol and a shorter version of Stealth Flying, which is what Gardevoir did here.

Cool cards, I don't know any of the characters except Gimli and the pokes though. Mewtwo looks like a fun design and works well with the C3G Telepaths, which is an odd but thematic and fun synergy.
Old August 16th, 2012, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

Gagaw (in your Halo customs), looks pretty good and failry balanced among regular 'Scape customs!
Like Arch-vile said, C3G use the Flying Symbol and the shortened Stealth Flying :P. Thank you! , I intended him to be a Superscape version of Guilty McCreech, but I might have to try him in regular .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Actually, C3G cards use the Flying symbol and a shorter version of Stealth Flying, which is what Gardevoir did here.

Cool cards, I don't know any of the characters except Gimli and the pokes though. Mewtwo looks like a fun design and works well with the C3G Telepaths, which is an odd but thematic and fun synergy.
Thank you! A lot of them are not well known to be fair. I have plans to make Aragorn and Legolas in the future to go with Gimli. Sadly I dont have any of the C3G Telepaths to try him with , but it would be odd having him with Martian Manhunter and Professor X :P.
Old August 17th, 2012, 05:55 PM

Added X-23
Old September 1st, 2012, 10:17 PM

Added Aragorn, Legolas, Dominic Santiago and 4-LOM

Old September 16th, 2012, 04:27 PM

Added Stephanie Edgley (Reflection)

Last edited by Gardevoir; September 16th, 2012 at 04:33 PM.
Old September 16th, 2012, 06:29 PM

ZAKOVANI is surprisingly tart

In response to your original post, these are not that bad of quality. No one says they even have to be of perfect quality, and these are pretty good- especially if made in Word still. Good job and keep it up.
Old September 16th, 2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAKOVANI View Post
In response to your original post, these are not that bad of quality. No one says they even have to be of perfect quality, and these are pretty good- especially if made in Word still. Good job and keep it up.
Thank you! Word is very annoying to make cards with, it keeps moving everything about, and then changing the background of the figure :/. Thanks again
Old September 16th, 2012, 08:09 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Wow, you are good if you make these cards in Word. I've only created one card since I stopped using MSE (darn Mac!). I'm not patient enough .
Old September 17th, 2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Wow, you are good if you make these cards in Word. I've only created one card since I stopped using MSE (darn Mac!). I'm not patient enough .
Thank you! They only take about an hour to do on Word, but most of that time is doing the hit zones on paint though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards