Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 13th, 2017, 03:19 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: WolfScape's Classic Customs

I'm digging Deathripper. He has a cool host of abilities, and kind of reminds me of the C3V unit Deathcommander Mark 3. Just lacks the super ranged attack (instead having short ranged attacks) and is about 70 points cheaper. Fundamentally, there isn't anything wrong with a extremely long ranged laser attack (see Zettian Guards). It may prove to be broken in certain instances, or even unusable in others. I agree with @TREX that his 2 range should be modified to Reach. This will help him stay thematic, and cooler yet.

Enjoy your customs! I reckon you'll find that as your collection grows, so will abilities to create customs. We all started with a small pool of units.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards