Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 30th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Utgar font idea 11/29

Very Orcish.

I like it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 30th, 2012, 07:06 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have to agree that the Utgar font hits all the aesthetic markers of the original evil general. It's also readily readable, which is a plus.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:49 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Thanks for the input and kind words!

Since it seems to fit the theme, I went ahead and filled out the font. Here is what I came up with.

If there is no further input I will consider this font finished.

The font d-load will have all the usual dingbats and stuff that the other fonts have. Unfortunately, the d-load will have to wait probably until after the new year when I have the funds to renew my site supporter status. As soon as I do, however, I will make it available.

Thanks again for the input- it was much appreciated!
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:40 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

With my brand new Contributor status (thanks, bunjee) I should be able to upload the Utgar font soon.

I am just waiting to hear back from a long ago scaper about using some of his artwork for an Utgar dingbat in the font.

While I am at it, does anyone have any thoughts on what HS character would make for good inspiration for the next font (whenever that will be)?
Old December 4th, 2012, 04:12 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What about a wyrmling font? It could be a "no cap" font, with lightning, fire, ice and acid styled letters - even opposing letters such as a fire "a" for "Big A" and an ice a for "little a".

I originally though a Dwarven font for Migol or Mogrimm, something stout and iron wrought rather than the typical stonework you see out there.
Old December 4th, 2012, 08:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I like it!!

The strokes remind me of orcish weapons, which is pretty cool.

+rep!!
Old December 20th, 2012, 09:21 AM

Re: Utgar font ready for dload 12/20

Thanks again for the kind words and replies on the Utgar Font everyone.

It is now ready for dload (almost exactly 1 year since I made the last font available).

It doesn't have all the dingbats I wanted (I wanted an Utgar dingbat) but the font is complete and should fill any need you have for it.

As always let me know your thoughts or critiques.

Thanks for looking!

BTW, thank you to the awesome scaper who surprised me with renewing my Site Supporter status! It was a very touching gift and yet another reason why I believe... no... why I know this is the best game community out there. Without Site Supporter status I still couldn't upload this font since Contributors have a limit on how much they can upload and I reached that limit long ago. So, thank you again for the blessing!

Last edited by Lamaclown; December 20th, 2012 at 09:42 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction