Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 2nd, 2015, 06:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
The Book of Living Mummy

The Book of Living Mummy

C3G MARVEL WAVE 23
AROUND THE WORLD

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Amazing Spider-Man set.
Its model number and name are #011 / Living Mummy.

Character Bio - Millennia ago, N'Kantu was a slave - mightiest of the Swarili people, he was forced by the Egyptian Pharaoh Aram-Set to construct magnificent monuments in his image. But N'Kantu did not bow so easily, and soon fell in with a contingent of rebels. Their uprising failed - as punishment, he was bewitched, paralyzed, and preserved by a dark priest and mummified alive. Buried in a stone sarcophagus, it was not until the 20th century that the mummy was unearthed. Awake and insane, he rose to walk the earth. However, with time, he became attuned to the mystical forces around him, and now stands on the side of the angels - or, at least, on the side of the monsters.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: Can Living Mummy move a figure with Prehensile Bandages 9 if that figure is also affected by Wrapped Up?
    A: Yes, placement is instantaneous and no changes of state occur until after the figure has been placed.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:44 PM. Reason: png
Old March 2nd, 2015, 06:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Living Mummy (Design Phase)

NAME = LIVING MUMMY

SECRET IDENTITY = N'KANTU

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = TORMENTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 200

PREHENSILE BANDAGES 9

Before attacking, you may choose an opponent's small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Living Mummy and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, place the chosen figure on any empty space adjacent to Living Mummy. Figures moved by Prehensile Bandages will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

WRAPPED UP
If Living Mummy is engaged with only one figure, that figure cannot move out of engagement with Living Mummy and rolls one fewer defense die when attacked by Living Mummy.

FIRE WEAKNESS
If Living Mummy is on a lava field space, he rolls 2 fewer defense dice and 2 fewer attack dice.

UNDEAD RESILIENCE
If Living Mummy receives two or more wounds from a single attack but is not destroyed, you may immediately remove up to two of those wounds.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Changes
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Karat; April 20th, 2015 at 08:21 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 06:33 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Possible Comic Images
Spoiler Alert!

Possible Backgrounds
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:04 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Looks good. I kind of think that Mystical Senses should be limited to opponents figures with the Magical Defense special power. It just doesn't seem "mystical" if the figure is on his own team.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Oops. I thought I had that in there. I'll add that after the 48 hr breather.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 10:25 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks good to me. What do you think about decreasing his Move to 4? I think it would make him feel like a slow, lumbering monster, which just screams classic horror to me. With the range where it's at on Prehensile Bandages, he'll be just fine getting into battle even with 4 Move.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 3rd, 2015, 10:49 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Looks good to me. What do you think about decreasing his Move to 4? I think it would make him feel like a slow, lumbering monster, which just screams classic horror to me. With the range where it's at on Prehensile Bandages, he'll be just fine getting into battle even with 4 Move.
I like that.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 11:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

4 Move makes sense to me - he's a definite lumberer. Beyond that, no problem, naturally.
Old March 4th, 2015, 02:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I like 4 move, especially with all the undead synergies, he's not going to have problems moving around.

Otherwise great design.
Old March 4th, 2015, 02:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Yeah, I like 4 move here as well. It was an oversight when I copied it over from what Blink originally had for stats as, for the most part, I liked where she had them.
Old March 4th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Now moves with Flying.

SP Updated, and unless there is something else by tonight, I'll propose we move him out to the CRB guys.
Old March 4th, 2015, 07:39 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I like the switch to 4 move, but with that change I think Prehensile Bandages should be changed to after moving and before attacking. If he has to not move to use it, he'll struggle way too much against any opponent with 5+ range.

My .

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library