Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 27th, 2016, 04:06 AM

Beta464 is surprisingly tart
Proxy Zelrig

Could this be used as a proxy for Zelrig? It's a Reaper Young Dragon

"My life for Peryite."
Old August 27th, 2016, 04:42 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Proxy Zelrig

Wow...that's actually pretty good! I really like that sculpt. I think proxies are totally fine in casual play...but if you wanted to bring it to the tournament, you'd have to clear it with the tournament director and see if they'd be okay with proxies. That, and you'd have to rebase it to make sure he fits on a peanut (which it looks like he should)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 27th, 2016, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Wow...that's actually pretty good! I really like that sculpt. I think proxies are totally fine in casual play...but if you wanted to bring it to the tournament, you'd have to clear it with the tournament director and see if they'd be okay with proxies. That, and you'd have to rebase it to make sure he fits on a peanut (which it looks like he should)
Gonna order soon! I hope nobody swipes it before I get paid... Between college and bills, I sadly have little money for games lol. Thanks

"My life for Peryite."
Old August 27th, 2016, 05:10 AM

Is it sad that I have to hope to get $16.00 before someone else does? XD college man, freaking college ha ha

"My life for Peryite."
Old August 27th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I have that figure. Sadly, it is too small to be a good proxy for Zelrig. Perhaps it could be from Zelrig's early years.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 27th, 2016, 02:52 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Beta464

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I have that figure. Sadly, it is too small to be a good proxy for Zelrig. Perhaps it could be from Zelrig's early years.
Yeah, that figure is still getting painted on my desk, its not as small as a wyrmling, but it is easily 6 times smaller than zelrig. The closest thing I have seen to a zelrig is a dragon toy from hobby lobby.

painted red of course. It is a little bigger than zelrig, but it could still fit on a base. I actually saw a red one like this at my local hobby lobby. Also, its only 12 bucks. I don't know about you, but my wife always uses a 40% off coupon on one item from a site called retailmenot. Putting it at around 7 bucks.

Also, I bought one of these to custom paint as a Smaug figure for my LOTR/Hobbit project. Very cool figure. and you would have to get you a base for it as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 28th, 2016, 02:05 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Beta464

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Yeah, that figure is still getting painted on my desk, its not as small as a wyrmling, but it is easily 6 times smaller than zelrig. The closest thing I have seen to a zelrig is a dragon toy from hobby lobby.

painted red of course. It is a little bigger than zelrig, but it could still fit on a base. I actually saw a red one like this at my local hobby lobby. Also, its only 12 bucks. I don't know about you, but my wife always uses a 40% off coupon on one item from a site called retailmenot. Putting it at around 7 bucks.

Also, I bought one of these to custom paint as a Smaug figure for my LOTR/Hobbit project. Very cool figure. and you would have to get you a base for it as well.
I have this one myself great figure. I had thought of reapinting it but the paint job on it is just to good to cover up/

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions