Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old August 15th, 2023, 07:56 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker
Re: ScapeCon III: August 9-13, 2023

I’m so happy Levi and I were able to make it out! I know we both had an amazing time! Definitely looking forward to next year! Tons of fun games, and I’m planning on writing up battle report for everything I can remember! It will be a great thing to do while I get well haha. Wishing everyone else a swift recovery! Thanks again for such an amazing scapecon experience!
Old August 15th, 2023, 10:49 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbizzy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Thanks for a great weekend, all.

FYI: myself and a handful of others have COVID.
I couldn't think of a better first Con experience, both my brother and I had an incredible time and will certainly be back next year.

That might explain why I'm feeling sick today thanks for the heads up! Wishing everyone a speedy recovery

Yeah I had a mild cough Sunday morning, and then on the plane back to California it got worse.
I'm feeling much better now though
Old August 16th, 2023, 06:11 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks to all attendees of ScapeCon III. Here is an excerpt from an email I received yesterday from the hotel sales director:

**I’m so excited to have your group back again next year! We seriously love having everyone here, all our staff is still raving about how wonderful everyone is, and Ramon said you were chanting on Sunday for him – I think you’ve made his week already – so Thank You!!**

I will be signing the contract for ScapeCon IV this week and we will have a full announcement regarding 2024 soon. The hotel room rate will stay the same as it was this year, I believe in part due to our group's treatment of hotel staff. We will also have use of both board rooms and free use of the screen and projector. Thank you all.
Old August 16th, 2023, 10:22 AM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Thanks to all attendees of ScapeCon III. Here is an excerpt from an email I received yesterday from the hotel sales director:

**I’m so excited to have your group back again next year! We seriously love having everyone here, all our staff is still raving about how wonderful everyone is, and Ramon said you were chanting on Sunday for him – I think you’ve made his week already – so Thank You!!**

I will be signing the contract for ScapeCon IV this week and we will have a full announcement regarding 2024 soon. The hotel room rate will stay the same as it was this year, I believe in part due to our group's treatment of hotel staff. We will also have use of both board rooms and free use of the screen and projector. Thank you all.
This is wonderful news DR! Thank you for your continued time and effort on the logistical side of ScapeCon.
Old August 17th, 2023, 07:59 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Contract fully executed for ScapeCon IV. Dates are Aug. 7 -- Aug. 11 which is the week after GenCon. Full announcement once Mike is feeling better.
Old August 17th, 2023, 09:19 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Party!!!
Old August 17th, 2023, 01:56 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Contract fully executed for ScapeCon IV. Dates are Aug. 7 -- Aug. 11 which is the week after GenCon. Full announcement once Mike is feeling better.
Dope! It's in my calendar.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 20th, 2023, 03:24 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

See y'all next year!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 24th, 2024, 09:11 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Friendly reminder to sign up for ScapeCon IV on .org within the next week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon