Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 20th, 2017, 12:33 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Update: Trex's Terrain Zombie Dice Tower 1-19-17

The Dundie tower my son won that you made will always be my favorite. I love how easy it is to transport and that I can roll an oversized d20 in it.
Old January 21st, 2017, 11:25 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
The Dundie tower my son won that you made will always be my favorite. I love how easy it is to transport and that I can roll an oversized d20 in it.
I was in my shop again last night to get started on the Wilds of Valhalla prize and remembered I needed to finish a Red Sox baseball themed dice tower for a coworker of mine that is long overdue. So I started cutting some smaller tubing material to make those and chopped an extra 6-7 pieces that I can make some more Dundie sized towers with. The only thing I'm not really a fan of on the dundie tower is how you have to get to the dice in the bottom. So they will be slightly different than the dundie but roughly the same size. @Johngee, I haven't made that pringles dice tower yet, though I'm addicted to eating pringles again. Thanks. I have ate probably 20 cans of them since I told you I was going to make the tower tutorial and have at least 5 empty cans in my shop. The easiest way to check that out is type pringles dice tower on google images or on pinterest and you'll see what I'm talking about. The material is not nearly as sturdy as the material I use but would definitely still make a good tower.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 25th, 2017, 01:58 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

~~~lol~~~ . . . I am not a big fan of dice towers in general, preferring a try to throw them into a box or tray, so they don't bounce all around the table. I was just curious as to how one would look since I am always looking to recycle, reuse, and repurpose common items. Don't worry about posting images here, I will check out Google, Pinterest, Etsy, and maybe look for a tutorial on YouTube, etc. - when I have time myself.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; February 9th, 2017 at 09:49 PM. Reason: typo correction
Old February 5th, 2017, 12:03 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Update: Trex's Terrain Red Sox Tower 2-04-17

RED SOX TOWER

I'm not terribly into baseball, but I had a non wargaming friend from work ask if I'd build a Red Sox Tower for her and her husband after seeing another one I'd built for another coworkers table top loving husband, to use for dice games in the RV for camping and a dice tower would work great to not lose dice for that kind of thing. I didn't get too excited about it, because it would not get the kind of use one would with a table top gamer but agreed. It's a basic tower of my cylinder designs with a large bowl. Here are some pictures.

It was very fun to make overall, using a ball diamond theme and some cut out decals I made on the wife's cricut machine. Another fun little tower I am making decals for is my Daughters requested Spider Man tower, and a bit more time and artistic effort on the Prize for Wilds of Valhalla Contest. That one is drying again at the moment.

Old February 5th, 2017, 02:21 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Update: Trex's Terrain Red Sox Tower 2-04-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
RED SOX TOWER

I'm not terribly into baseball, but I had a non wargaming friend from work ask if I'd build a Red Sox Tower for her and her husband after seeing another one I'd built for another coworkers table top loving husband, to use for dice games in the RV for camping and a dice tower would work great to not lose dice for that kind of thing. I didn't get too excited about it, because it would not get the kind of use one would with a table top gamer but agreed. It's a basic tower of my cylinder designs with a large bowl. Here are some pictures.

It was very fun to make overall, using a ball diamond theme and some cut out decals I made on the wife's cricut machine. Another fun little tower I am making decals for is my Daughters requested Spider Man tower, and a bit more time and artistic effort on the Prize for Wilds of Valhalla Contest. That one is drying again at the moment.
Oh my word. That's freakin' awesome!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Update: Trex's Terrain Red Sox Dice Tower 2-04-17

Pretty cool, especially since it is not a Yankees dice tower.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 5th, 2017, 02:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Update: Trex's Terrain Red Sox Tower 2-04-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
RED SOX TOWER

Just when I was starting to respect you...where's your integrity...you can say no to this...or the Yankees...

On a serious note, As a huge baseball fan and a camper I like the design (minus the Red Sux graffiti). Never used a dice tower but the fear of losing dice while camping has always bothered me so I'm inspired.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 5th, 2017, 06:19 PM
"like" happy

Re: Update: Trex's Terrain Red Sox Dice Tower 2-04-17

@japes in my defence I haven't watched any sports except mma since I was probably 12 years old. Thanks for the fun comments guys.

Old February 7th, 2017, 01:28 AM
"like" happy

Update: Trex's Terrain Old Oak Roller Tower 2-06-17

WILDS OF VALHALLA MAP BUILDING PRIZE

The Old Oak Roller

This is probably one of the most detailed and artistic towers I have built. I really do love how it turned out and the pictures do not do it justice. I hope whomever wins this one loves it as much as I do. Without further ado.

Old February 7th, 2017, 01:42 AM
"like" happy

Trex's Terrain Old Oak Roller Prize and spidey Tower 2-06-17

SPIDERMAN DICE TOWER

My 5 year old daughter loves rolling dice. She tests out every tower I build with the first roll in every one. I recently got her to play basic Heroscape(Which she loves) and she just asked me to build her a new tower. She first wanted it to look like a monster, then my little pony, then she said it had to be spiderman. I made this one to somewhat resemble spidey's suit. It turned out pretty good and rolls dice great.

Old February 7th, 2017, 10:45 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Trex's Terrain: The Old Oak Roller and Spidey Towers 2-0

You need to put up a template/tutorial for your round towers. These look great. The wilds one looks like you carved it from a real tree stump.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 7th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Trex's Terrain: The Old Oak Roller and Spidey Towers 2-0

Incredible work. How did you do the 'bark'?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles