Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 27th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Tiger Shark -Vote for On Deck

This passes!
Old March 27th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Tiger Shark

Thanks Tickle

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 30th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Sorry guys -- been so wrapped up in preparing for my new job -- I'll be principal at one of our middle schools next year -- that I let these get through:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP
WATER STRENGTH 1
Tiger Shark does not stop his movement when entering a water space. Add 1 die to Tiger Shark's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

WATER LEAP
If Tiger Shark ends his normal movement on a water space, he may Water Leap. Water Leap has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Water Leap, ignore elevations. Tiger Shark may leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Tiger Shark may not leap more than 10 levels up or down in a single leap. When Tiger Shark starts to Water Leap, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

WATER SUIT
If Tiger Shark has 3 or more Wound Markers on this card and is not occupying a water space, subtract 2 from his Attack and Defense numbers.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 30th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sneaky way to slip that news in - congrats on getting the job, SirG!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 30th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

No problem Sir G and thanks. You have a lot to do for real life, that is priority for sure. Congrats on the new job

I updated the SP for any time Tickle gets a chance to update the cards. Thanks in advance Tickle

Since I took the power text for Water Strength 1 from Aqualad, he will need updating to with the 1 "die" in the power.

Old March 31st, 2012, 12:11 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats Principal G!
Old March 31st, 2012, 12:17 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Thanks guys. They're putting me in there expecting me to turn the place around. The school averaged a 35% pass rate on state math testing last year, and scored a 'D' in the state's accountability system.

Lots to do.

Old March 31st, 2012, 12:19 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Congrats Principal G!
Old March 31st, 2012, 12:25 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Thanks guys. They're putting me in there expecting me to turn the place around. The school averaged a 35% pass rate on state math testing last year, and scored a 'D' in the state's accountability system.

Lots to do.
Wow! At least there the kids can fail. Here in NC, the principals just push stupid kids through the graduation hall so "no kid gets left behind".
Old March 31st, 2012, 09:00 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post

Lots to do.
Wow! At least there the kids can fail. Here in NC, the principals just push stupid kids through the graduation hall so "no kid gets left behind".
And there's Griff, looking to flunk us all.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 31st, 2012, 09:30 AM
Business Casual

He just has higher standards.

Old March 31st, 2012, 09:58 AM
Prickly Cactus

Our school standards are pretty high here and the classes are brutal even for my twin 3rd graders, at least from the point of it being a lot harder than when I was in 3rd grade 35 years ago or so. In fact, my girls just took a reading test that if they failed, they would have to go to summer school or be held back a grade. So we made sure they studied like crazy. In fact, the school offered a 5 week tutoring class for this test after school 3 days a week for an hour each class. We (like most parents) signed them up for it and they worked their butts off and did fine on the test. They have a lot more homework than we ever had and are further in math and science than I remember being at that age.

After my wife working 20 years in downtown Chicago, the last 10 of which she had a 2 hour commute each way (drive to train station, train ride and walk to office from train station), she was finally able to quit after I got my current job almost 4 years ago. She worked different part time jobs so she could spend more time with kids and now she is in her second year working as a cashier at the middle school cafeteria. Not glamorous nor lucrative money wise with only working 3 hours a day M-F, but she works while our girls are in school and drops them off in the morning and picks them up from school. She's also off the same days as they are, so it really works out, though money's tighter, her time with the kids is more important.

Anyway, I get all kinds of scoop about the middle school and I must say that I am really discouraged with the crap principal they have. Actually, she was the vice-principal last year and took over after the last crap principal left. No I don't know how they are regarding academics, but both of them are crap when it comes to control of the kids. Lunch time is a joke as the kids are wild and disrespectful. The previous principal would stand there during lunch sometimes and play around on his Blackberry much of the time and not even try to help the lunchroom aids keep control. His policy was to be friends with the kids, and you couldn't yell at them. The new principal this year has the same policy, so the kids are out of control and totally disrespect the lone lunchroom aid. I passionately hate the no control mentality that our principal's have had there. If something happens and someone gets hurt someday, I hope the school gets their asses sued like crazy.

Now our principal is rarely seen and sometimes she, the vice principal and the dean are totally gone at meetings for days and there's a rotating group of teachers that have to take turns doing the principal's job.

Our Governor Mitch Daniels is the biggest joke there is and has been very bad for education in Indiana. School budget cuts are crazy and they are totally under staffed and under funded. Sure this guy (Republican) can brag about our state budget being in good shape, but it's easy to do when you cut teaching jobs and tons of other jobs related to education. Just like any CEO of a big company can hack and slash jobs and make the balance sheets look good for the stockholders, then a few months later the company falls on its face because it can't function adequately with all those cuts. Everyone in education no matter what party they belong to (Rep/Dem) hate Mitch Daniels and can't wait until this loser is gone.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library