Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 6th, 2015, 01:54 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wargrounds of Scape (WoS) - discussion thread

I'm sorry Jospeh but I'll vote NO to induct Marsh Thicket in the WoS.

The heights are simply too easy to get and too hard to contest, and from those heights you control all the map, you can even shot at the opponent startzone wiht any ranged unit.

Melee units have to go throught what I call a swamp of death. The way towards the opponents isn't covered that much by the Jungle. And even if it were, the level 0 is just too much of a downside for the melee units, even with jungle, it's very hard to use Jungle as LoS since you only need to see a ridiculously small part of a figure to get vision (especially if your name is dok) and +1 defense < +1 attack AND +1 defense.

The map seems to becut in half by the swamp river which encourages camping.

The only good thing for melee is the map is so small that they get fast to the opponent but its like charging into their doom, garuanteed height disavantage and very small surface area (i.e you can't circle your opponent).

Also the map is too small at my taste, it's very hard to provide multiple interesting strategies with such little maps.

Overall that's not a map I would like to see in a tournament.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios