Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 31st, 2010, 12:23 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Thor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Talk to Griff on those - though the first Iron Man we're likely to release might not be what you have in mind ...
The Book of Drunken Tony Stark
Anthony Stark

Am I close?
Old October 31st, 2010, 12:25 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Uhhh ... no. No.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 31st, 2010, 01:36 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just played thor. 5 wounds on Superman on first turn Then Flash killed him on the third turn

Old November 6th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Had a few people PM and rep me regarding the "alternative version" of Thor, which I had forgotten about, so I thought I'd bump this in case others haven't seen it. Check out the alternate version using official Asgardian wording in the first post.
Old November 6th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I have that version printed and I gave it to my dad to use. Anyway we can get a PDF file for it cause I printed the jpg and it's hard to read.
Old November 6th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

There's a link to the PDF right under the JPG image...
Old November 7th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Just played thor. 5 wounds on Superman on first turn Then Flash killed him on the third turn
Ahh, the joys of dice.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 13th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

The 4th Massachusetts Line bonus was in the wrong place for Thor - under received, not offered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered

Classic:
  • As a figure with a Valiant personality, Thor may aid the 4th Massachusetts Line with their Valiant Defense Bonus.
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • N/A
Old February 11th, 2012, 09:50 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is there any way that his mini could be changed to Supernova #216 The Mighty Thor? It looks very similar, and is 75 cents instead of $19.
Old February 11th, 2012, 10:09 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Is there any way that his mini could be changed to Supernova #216 The Mighty Thor? It looks very similar, and is 75 cents instead of $19.
If you can get that one for 75c then grab it - & sell it! They are the same mini but that one, Supernova #216 is the named one which is actually more expensive & costs $20 or more, when the Supernova #82-83 (listed in the OP) is around $6.
Old February 11th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
If you can get that one for 75c then grab it - & sell it! They are the same mini but that one, Supernova #216 is the named one which is actually more expensive & costs $20 or more, when the Supernova #82-83 (listed in the OP) is around $6.
Exactly, #216 is the expensive one. It's the same mini looks wise, but for Heroclix, the dial must be different and it's rarer than the other one that looks the same.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 11th, 2012, 11:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I believe the general rule is you can use any figure that looks like the character, not just the one that is represented on the cards hitzone. At least that is my approach, I find a figure that I like the pose of (I have two different Wolverines now and neither one is the one from the card) or is much cheaper then an expensive one and get that one instead. I've managed to purchase most of my C3G figures for less then $2 (many less then $1) and I have over 100 now. I did splurge on a few guys I really wanted and couldn't get for cheap, like Magneto, but even then I have not gone over $6 for any one figure yet with the exception being my custom Sentinel project. Those guys are much bigger then the basic mini so I figured it was justifiable.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library