Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 7th, 2015, 07:49 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: A3n's Dr Who Customs - Dalek Sec & Clockwork Men added

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post
What do you think the chances would be of adapting/remaking these in the C3G universe? I can imagine some interesting match-up possibilities there.
My personal opinion is that they don't belong in the Super-Heroscape. It would be like bringing Buffy in. Oh wait we did that . I mean, like adding Aliens or Predator. Hmm, did that also .

In light of all that we have included already I don't think it's a stretch to include them. They aren't something I will do in C3G though. There are just so many proper Superheroes (/villains) that we haven't got to yet, I personally think we should get exhaust them before adding the outer-branches of comic book heroes.

But hey other non-super comics got through, so if you have the desire to put the Doctor & his companions on the C3G battlefield before the other great superheroes that aren't there yet add a write-up to the public design thread & it will be voted on like all the others.

Of course you know I am a Dr Who fan, it's just that I personally think think C3G should be about the super heroes & Valhalla for the fantasy, sci-fi & historical (well everything else). But I'm often in the minority.
Old March 7th, 2015, 12:12 PM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the response. If you're waiting until all comic book characters are done - that'll never happen
I'm sure there are a few C3G cards that have been done for characters who hadn't been invented when the project began.
You make good points with Buffy, Aliens, and Predator (my baby) being included now. I suppose because C3G and C3V are seen as the official customs (a contradiction in terms?), and C3V is all original content with no established intellectual property included, C3G seemed a better fit, especially with the afore-mentioned precedent.
Full disclosure: I just got a load of Doctor Who minis for my already substantial collection and would love to see the "official" treatment.
Old March 7th, 2015, 01:21 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Doctor Who + Doctor Strange vs Doctor Doom + Doctor Octopus. Who wins?
Old March 7th, 2015, 06:08 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Full disclosure: I just got a load of Doctor Who minis for my already substantial collection and would love to see the "official" treatment.
What minis did you get & where from?
Old March 7th, 2015, 06:10 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Doctor Doctor Give Me The News

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Doctor Who + Doctor Strange vs Doctor Doom + Doctor Octopus. Who wins?
Ock is way out of his league here. Team 1 wins.

~Dysole, who needs to get on his own Doctor Who customs. Good stuff here A3n. I've always liked them.
Old March 8th, 2015, 03:19 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
The ones you've used here, plus the rest of the series - Judoon Captain (without helmet), Captain Jack, The Master, Dalek Sec etc.
Old March 8th, 2015, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The ones you've used here, plus the rest of the series - Judoon Captain (without helmet), Captain Jack, The Master, Dalek Sec etc.
Ahh, I just noticed that you are in the UK. Must be more readily available there. I haven't been able to secure anymore since .
Old March 8th, 2015, 05:44 PM

I might be able to send you some spares.
Old March 8th, 2015, 07:19 PM

Quote:
I might be able to send you some spares.
Let me know where to send my money
Old March 9th, 2015, 03:45 AM

Which ones are you after?
Old March 9th, 2015, 04:26 AM

If you guys are up to it we could make some C3G compatible designs here ourselves & I can card them I my personal template (same as I used for the Matt Helm Super heroes).

What do you guys think?

(I won't be imposing the use of any of my designs, I suggesting a full collaborative effort. Of course if there are any powers you like to use or improve that's also fine. )
Old March 9th, 2015, 07:23 AM

Quote:
If you guys are up to it we could make some C3G compatible designs here ourselves & I can card them I my personal template (same as I used for the Matt Helm Super heroes).

What do you guys think?

(I won't be imposing the use of any of my designs, I suggesting a full collaborative effort. Of course if there are any powers you like to use or improve that's also fine. )
I think that's the best piece of news I've heard all day.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards