Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 29th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Platforms 5 and 6 Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Hey Griffin,

Just curious why there aren't ladders on both sides of the smaller platforms. We put ladders next to the battlements on each side and they worked great!
Well first off, I hope you enjoyed the map, because it is one of my favorites for SuperScape, especially with Vigilantes and Criminals. But I had originally placed ladders there, but after a bunch of playtesting, I realized that it was too easy for figures to access them, and there was way too much ladder hopping for my tastes. You are certainly able to place them there if you want, as the terrain limits do allow for it, but I think the games are much more interesting without the easy access to those locations.
Old May 29th, 2010, 07:48 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
For this map couldn't you add an optional rule that you can get hit by a train if you sit on the tracks at the end of the round or something? I wasn't sure if that thought occured,but reading the bio it seemed that the tracks would be pretty busy and dangerous.

Cool idea Master Tang + rep. Maybe the optional rule could work if at the end of each round, the player with the last turn of the round has to roll the d20 and on a certain roll there can be potential damage or death to any figures on the tracks. And/or an affected figure on the tracks could be moved x amount of spaces if they are hit by the train and survive.
I was thinking they are moved X amount of spaces and take a wound. I just thought it would add a little extra to this map.
Quote:
ONCOMING SHUTTLES
At the end of every round the player that went last chooses a direction and then each player must roll a 20-sided die for each of their figures on the lowest level of road space. If they roll a 16 or higher they must immediately move their figure 4 spaces in the direction that the last player indicated and each figure receives 1 wound.
That's just a rough idea.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old May 29th, 2010, 07:49 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

EDIT:Accidental double post and ninja'd by Griff.
I know it could be avoided entirely, but that's why it would be an optional rule.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old May 30th, 2010, 12:47 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Hey Griffin,

Just curious why there aren't ladders on both sides of the smaller platforms. We put ladders next to the battlements on each side and they worked great!
Well first off, I hope you enjoyed the map, because it is one of my favorites for SuperScape, especially with Vigilantes and Criminals. But I had originally placed ladders there, but after a bunch of playtesting, I realized that it was too easy for figures to access them, and there was way too much ladder hopping for my tastes. You are certainly able to place them there if you want, as the terrain limits do allow for it, but I think the games are much more interesting without the easy access to those locations.
I loved the map but We didn't try it without our extra ladders we added. I'll have to try them as you built it sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 30th, 2010, 12:52 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Hey Griffin,

I loved the map but We didn't try it without our extra ladders we added. I'll have to try them as you built it sometime.
Cool. Yeah, honestly, with or without those extra ladders your gonna have the exact same thematic experiance, which is the aspect about this map that I love so much. The only difference in play style without those extra ladders is it is obviously not going to be as easy to get figures up there, and so it makes the reward much greater when you do, but it may take a while. Also, it makes it more difficult for ground troops to get up there and take out the ranged attackers, which forces those ground troops to hide in the tunnels and behind pillars just like they would in a real Subway, so I guess you may have missed out on some thematic elements (possibly), but really it is just a tactical preference to not have the extra ladders.
Old January 29th, 2011, 06:27 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Just finished putting this one together. What a fabulous map for superheroes

Some classic Batman action is going to take place.
Old January 29th, 2011, 08:01 PM

Batman, Criminals, Punisher, Dare Devil, etc. are some of my favorites on this map. The height can be a deadly foe for ground pounders, but stick to the shadows and take cover where you can.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 09:39 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This PDF is not working for me.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 23rd, 2012, 11:10 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Here's the correct URL:
http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/map...atforms5&6.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 23rd, 2012, 11:28 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Here's the correct URL:
http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/map...atforms5&6.pdf
Thanks very much!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 24th, 2012, 12:04 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

OP Link fixed.
Old May 22nd, 2022, 08:25 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Book of Platforms 5 and 6 Map

A C3G Competitive Map

Download PDF
Go to Tabletop Simulator Link

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Sets, Marvel:The Conflict Begins™ Master Sets, Battle for the Underdark™ Master Sets x2, Fortress of the Archkyrie™ x2

MAP Bio - Dust settles on the rails of this busy subway station for mere seconds before it is kicked up again by the sound of the next oncoming shuttle. People scurry along through tunnels and doors to find a nice oily ripped seat before all of the good ones are taken. The sound of the alarm lets everyone know that the shuttle will be departing shortly. Without hesitation the doors slam shut and the underground train zips away... but still lingering in the tunnels are the scum who would stand against justice and that which is right... and there to oppose them are the unlawful heroes that the surface dwellers would label as mere vigilantes.

GLYPHS USED:
  • None
DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
  • None
SETUP:
  • Map Size -
SPECIAL RULES:
  • None

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest:
  • Second Playtest:
  • Third Playtest:
  • Fourth Playtest:
  • Art by:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library