Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 10th, 2014, 11:30 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Customs and Officials Synergy List

Looks good so far... But I thought you were going to include C3G / Hoss synergies with the classic units as well? Do you need help with that?
Old September 10th, 2014, 12:22 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My intent originally had been to provide synergies for C3V/SoV. I'd like to complete that smaller project before thinking of doing anything with C3G and HOSS synergies. I believe that more people use C3V/SoV than C3G/HOSS with official units.

I do think that having all synergies listed is a great goal though. I'm sure whatever help can be offered is appreciated.
Old September 10th, 2014, 12:49 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

OK cool -- I figured it would be easier for the mods if they could just update each book once. Let me see what I can do on the non-VC synergies. Should I post them here?
Old September 10th, 2014, 01:00 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This seems like a good spot.
Old September 10th, 2014, 02:31 PM

Let me know if there are any formatting or other issues.

4th Massachusetts Line: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

10th Regiment of Foot: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Acolarh: C3G / HOSS Synergies (none)
Spoiler Alert!

Agent Carr: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Agent Skahen: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Airborne Elite: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Air Elemental: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Alastair MacDirk: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Ana Karithon: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Anubian Wolves: C3G / HOSS Synergies (none)
Spoiler Alert!

Arkmer: C3G / HOSS Synergies (none)
Spoiler Alert!

Armoc Vipers: C3G / HOSS Synergies (none)
Spoiler Alert!

Arrow Gruts: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Ashigaru Harquebus: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Ashigaru Yari: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Aubrien Archers: C3G / HOSS Synergies (none)
Spoiler Alert!

The Axegrinders of Burning Forge: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Black Wyrmling: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Blade Gruts: C3G / HOSS Synergies (none)
Spoiler Alert!

Blastatrons: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Blue Wyrmling: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Brandis Skyhunter: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Brave Arrow: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Braxas: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Brunak: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Capuan Gladiators: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Chardris: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Charos: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Concan the Kyrie Warrior: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Crixus: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Cyprien Esenwein: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Darrak Ambershard: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Deadeye Dan: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Death Chasers of Thesk: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Death Knights of Valkrill: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Deathreavers: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Deathstalkers: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Deathwalker 7000: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Deathwalker 8000: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Deathwalker 9000: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Deepwyrm Drow: C3G / HOSS Synergies (N/A)

Drow Chainfighter: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Dumutef Guard
Spoiler Alert!

Dünd: C3G / HOSS Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Dzu-Teh: C3G / HOSS Synergies (none)

Last edited by IshMEL; October 1st, 2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Up to D's!
Old September 10th, 2014, 03:19 PM

I think it looks great.
Old September 11th, 2014, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
I think it looks great.
Thanks! Done up through the B's now. My favorite synergies I've found are the Arrow Gruts bonding with a Wampa, Agent Carr and Nick Fury on a Helicarrier, Superman teaming up with the 4th Mass, and Ana using Turn Undead on Solomon Grundy.
Old September 12th, 2014, 10:32 AM

I'm part way through the D's now. It's slow going, but there is progress. There's certainly room for more people to jump in and help out.
Old September 12th, 2014, 10:51 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
My intent originally had been to provide synergies for C3V/SoV. I'd like to complete that smaller project before thinking of doing anything with C3G and HOSS synergies. I believe that more people use C3V/SoV than C3G/HOSS with official units.

I do think that having all synergies listed is a great goal though. I'm sure whatever help can be offered is appreciated.
I can't comment on what other people are doing, but I can say that at HoSS we are specifically playtesting and designing our units to work with Classic and VC (such as Wampa with Arrow Gruts), and we are trying to be very careful not to create a broken combo. In our Holocrons (HoSS' version of 'Books' threads) we list synergies with Classic and VC, at least as far as we are aware of them. So hopefully those lists will help out with this effort.
Old September 12th, 2014, 12:58 PM

My comment was more on prioritizing the work I was going to do first. Fortunately, IshMEL is doing great work with the synergies, aided I'm sure by the work established in the Holocrons. So far, so good!
Old September 12th, 2014, 03:02 PM

Porkins, so noted! I did not put the "disclaimer" in the HOSS synergies for that reason, and the Holocrons have been helpful (I'm actually using the Heroscape Card Searcher for the primary data, but it's good to see it backed up on those pages. For instance, I wasn't aware that Soulborg = Droid, but now I do!)

I've updated the A-B's as I was missing some stuff. I've "cheated" a bit on some very common C3G synergy / interactions (the ones listed here) -- it's really not worth listing all the powers that interact with Flying, for instance, and if someone really wants to find out what they are the link is right there. Plus that will be up to date. See Braxas and Brunak for an example. Let me know if I should format that differently somehow, as it's a "mixed bag" and doesn't really fit with the offered / received / imposed list.
Old September 12th, 2014, 03:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Another note is the C3G Bookkeepers are revamping how the synergies are compiled.
They have lists of certain categories of Class, Race, Personality ect.
You may want to PM Viegon or ZJ, they might be able to assist you in some way.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs