Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 13th, 2022, 06:45 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Engineers of Valhalla Brainstorming Thread

So here is what I am thinking for a terrain idea call the Monolith. I think that permanent glyphs can sway a game too much, and some glyphs are just unplayable (+4 range, for example). the Monolith will be assigned a glyph at the beginning of the game, and anyone in the six hexes surrounding the glyph get that power. That way it makes the monolith a focus point without passing a power to the entire army. Opposing forces can both have the power if they are both adjacent. It could be revealed before the game starts, like in tournaments, or only upon stepping into the aura. You could transport a whole squad at the end of a round!

The second thought I had is that you could make the monolith destructible. Not sure that anyone would want to take the time to destroy it, but it could take it out of the game. I have not explored that yet.

thoughts are this terrain addition?

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles