Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 6th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Fatality - ERB Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Won't you have to roll the D20 to see what triggers first since they both say immediately?
Which "both"? The GL cards don't say anything about ending the opponent's turn.
I'm mixing Professor X in there. My bad.
Old March 6th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Won't you have to roll the D20 to see what triggers first since they both say immediately?
Which "both"? The GL cards don't say anything about ending the opponent's turn.
I'm mixing Professor X in there. My bad.
Whew! I thought my brain had gone AWOL there for a minute.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 6th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

No it was my brain that was missing.
Old March 6th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I agree with the "so far so good." Nice work here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 7th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

About 12 hours for any more ERB replies; otherwise I will propose this to playtesting tonight.

Old March 7th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Business Casual

From Eclipse:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Neat, I like her. Something about her special attack bothers me, but I have no idea what or why. Not that that's very helpful, just thought I'd mention it.
If you decide what it is, let us know. Thanks for getting back to me.

Old March 7th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Wasp should be wrapping up ERB by then as well!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 7th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Business Casual

Next ERB in:

No worries. Thanks for the response.

We did change the verbage:

GREEN LANTERN RETRIBUTION
Anytime Fatality's normal attack is ignored by a figure with a Green Power Battery special power, Fatality may immediately attack again with her normal attack.

I thought I had read somewhere that her energy staff was tough to defend against. Reducing by half and rounding seems overly complicated, but we didn't want to make it completely overpowering, so we chose the closest skull/shield ratio > 1 to combat heavy hitters. She should inflict a wound, but not be obliterating the opponent. And she does fail to get that second attack quite often.

Glad you like her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg
Sorry, I don't get online much on the weekends. Family time and all that.

I'll admit I don't know Fatality, so my questions will all just be newb question, for you to treat as you wish; see below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad
For your review and discussion:

The Book of Fatality

C3G DC
(RELEASE SET)

Insert Comic PDF

Insert Mini PDF

Background:

(INSERT BACKGROUND PICTURE FOR THE MINIATURE)

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Cosmic Justice set.
Its model number and name are #052-054 / Fatality.

FATALITY
YRRA CYNRIL

XANSHIAN
UNIQUE HERO
WARRIOR
VENGEFUL

MEDIUM 5

LIFE 6

MOVE 6
RANGE 1
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 6

POINTS 320

GREEN LANTERN RETRIBUTION
Anytime Fatality's normal attack is ignored by a figure's Green Power Battery special power, Fatality may immediately attack again with her normal attack.

Wonder if "because of" is better than "by" in this. Don't have the GL card in front of me, so maybe the wording there makes "by" make more sense. Just as a reader "because of" makes sense, fwiw.

ENERGY STAFF SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
Figures defending against Fatality's Energy Staff Special Attack cannot roll more than 5 defense dice. If Fatality inflicts one or more wounds with Energy Staff Special Attack, she may attack one additional time with Energy Staff Special Attack.

So, what is the deal with this Staff? It is designed to combat/weaken the strongest defender and not eaffect others at all? Like I said, I don't know this unit/character, but it seems odd to me mechanically. Why would only really tough defenders be handicapped/effected by the Staff and a weakling unaffected?

I wonder if reducing the defense dice by half (rounded up or down, based on how tough the Staff is) would make more sense. That way all units would feel some effect at least (even if bigger defenders had the bigger loss).

Anyhow, again, FWIW, and nothing more.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH
Character Bio - Yrra was made the last known Xanshian when Green Lantern John Stewart failed to prevent her planet from being destroyed. She has deliberately trained to become one of the most powerful warriors in the universe. With her bionic arms, energy staff, and superhuman strength and agility, she has vowed to hunt down, wear down and ultimately destroy every last Green Lantern.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

Fun looking unit. I like seeing another GL counter out there. I'll have to catch up on my comics and see who she really is. Sounds pretty cool.

All best, V

Old March 7th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Business Casual

Re: Fatality - VOTE for Playtesting

With 4 quality ERB responses in, and few but wording questions,

I propose that Fatality be moved to playtesting.

Old March 7th, 2011, 10:55 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks cool Sir G. Yea.
Old March 7th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

Sure, why not?

(Wait am I supposed to be reading this stuff?)
Old March 7th, 2011, 11:36 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library