Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 24th, 2023, 01:31 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Silver Lining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
~Dysole, who isn't sure if Sir H got to her game against vegie because she thought she'd given enough heads up
I did...but I was too late...I had the wrong timezone in my head, so I missed like all of the game

Hoping I'll be able to catch all the quarterfinals and on.
I mean you could always stream my stream.

~Dysole, guessing if you had to miss one at least it's one that was already recorded in some way
Old April 25th, 2023, 10:53 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Special Event - Bring the VCheese #4 - Round 5 by 4/

I defeated Megasilver in our game tonight. I didn't move Raelin out of my SZ and instead opted to just pod 10th on the lvl 3 rock plateau right outside the SZ and take every early shot I could. Mega developed Raelin onto lvl 4 on his R1OM3 but she fell to just 3 3v4s which really put him in a hole. Nerak moved up to the opposite lvl 4 and Chasers engaged when they could but the 10th chewed through them pretty quickly, and dropped Nerak without much trouble. MBS didn't hit a stare all game and despite taking 4v4s most turn only got a couple kills on 10th. With Chasers dwindling and my front 10th depleted the battle shifted back into my SZ. MBS hid behind a column and was able to put 4 wounds on Raelin over the next couple turns, but the 10th cleared out all but one Chaser and then Hercules dropped MBS with 6/7 skulls. Pel moved up onto lvl 3 and on my OM3 Heracles ran in and put 4 wounds onto the Ogre. Mega called it there with a 2 life Pel, a single Chaser and MWs left against a full health Heracles and Marcu, one health Raelin and ~8 10th. Mega's early Raelin whiffs really hurt the Chaser's ability to weather any attacks and deal consistent damage. gg!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 26th, 2023, 08:40 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Penultimate

Round 6 is on Frostmire.

The chris perkins (3-0) (5) v. boromir96 (4-1) armies are:
Big Blue (and Estivara too)
* Estivara, Marro Warriors, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fyorlag Spidersx5

* Heracles, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx4

chris perkins chooses who places first.

~Dysole, moving us along
Old April 29th, 2023, 11:13 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Special Event - Bring the VCheese #4 - Round 5 by 4/

Zackando and I are starting.

Old April 29th, 2023, 03:16 PM

Final of the Quarterfinals

Round 6 is on Frostmire.

The earthling (2-0) v. foudzing (3-1) armies are:
Bed, Cath and Beyond
* Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Cathar Spearmenx4, Fen Hydra

* Isamu, Laglor, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Microcorp Troopersx5

earthling chooses who places first.
Old May 1st, 2023, 09:13 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Penultimate

Quote:
* Estivara, Marro Warriors, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fyorlag Spidersx5

* Heracles, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx4

Playing tomorrow night.

Exact time TBD.
Old May 1st, 2023, 10:09 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:

Playing tomorrow night.

Exact time TBD.
let me know as soon as you know... i may have conflicts depending on the time.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 2nd, 2023, 08:24 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

Playing tomorrow night.

Exact time TBD.
Playing tonight @ 7 pm Central.
Old May 2nd, 2023, 03:20 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Playing tomorrow night.

Exact time TBD.
Playing tonight @ 7 pm Central.
I'll be livestreaming for those interested.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 2nd, 2023, 10:07 PM

Earthling knows what's in an order marker Earthling knows what's in an order marker
Re: Final of the Quarterfinals

Quote:
Round 6 is on Frostmire.

Bed, Cath and Beyond
* Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Cathar Spearmenx4, Fen Hydra

Scheduled to play Monday at 5:30 EST
Old May 2nd, 2023, 10:45 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Final of the Quarterfinals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthling View Post
Quote:
Round 6 is on Frostmire.

Bed, Cath and Beyond

Scheduled to play Monday at 5:30 EST
Sweet!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old May 3rd, 2023, 12:19 AM

Peoria Showdown

Round 7 is on Murky Waters.

The vegietarian18 (3-0) (4) v. boromir96 (5-1) armies are:
Rygarn's Labyrinth
* Asterios, Brute Gruts, Isamu, Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn

vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

~Dysole, with only 4 matches left to play

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events