Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 28th, 2012, 11:53 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Commander Rogers - Design Phase

One of the cool functions of this Photonic Shield is that by turning his wrist-thing off, then back on he can make the shield reappear on his wrist.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old March 28th, 2012, 11:54 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Hambone, I think all they want is for you to change the name to Photonic Shield. Though Griff may want more. I think the Counterstrike part makes it different though.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old March 28th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I thought you didn't like that Tickle? Griff asked to call it Photonic Shield and make it different than Vibranium Shield and you ed it. I couldn't figure out yet how to make a shield different from a shield. So I went in a different direction

I might consider dropping the whole shield/defensive angle and just come up with a Black-Ops power to represent him leading the Secret Avengers on black ops missions. We'll see.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; March 29th, 2012 at 12:05 AM.
Old March 29th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
One of the cool functions of this Photonic Shield is that by turning his wrist-thing off, then back on he can make the shield reappear on his wrist.
I know, it's pretty cool, but he's like the world's top cop and doesn't go around wearing his shield on his arm all the time, so having it pop out of his wrist whenever he needs it is pretty cool. Though, I've seen him fighting without busting it out sometimes and just pound dudes with his fists and feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Hambone, I think all they want is for you to change the name to Photonic Shield. Though Griff may want more. I think the Counterstrike part makes it different though.
I thought he wanted more than a name change, like something to make it act differently than a vibranium shield. I don't have an answer for that. He can block with the photonic shield and he can throw the photonic shield. He can make it hide in his wristband and come out when he needs it.

Old March 29th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I can get on board with the power as is and just the title changed.

By habit, I ask for too much so I can hopefully get what I really want.
Old March 29th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Prickly Cactus

Well it would have been much clearer just to ask for a name change because that would have been easier for me than trying to come up with something totally different.

The reason I went with Shield Mastery in the first place instead of Photonic Shield is because since I didn't give him a Shield Throw special attack, being able to throw his shield after defending showed a mastery of the shield regardless of what type of shield it was. He could have easily had the power on any version of Cap with the round shield as any of them he was able to do lots of cool stuff with. But changing it to Photonic Shield or Photonic Energy Shield I guess will link this version of Steve with the type of shield he used.

I will post change to power name in SP. Is Photonic Shield okay or Photonic Energy Shield better to convey the image of the shield better?

Last edited by Hahma; March 29th, 2012 at 06:58 AM.
Old March 29th, 2012, 06:53 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like Energy in there.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old March 29th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I like Energy in there.
Sounds good. You have a pretty solid and versatile design here.
Old March 29th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Photonic Energy Shield please. Btw, this is why we have the breathing period - so we don't go and change anything too rashly.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old March 29th, 2012, 12:24 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Energy
Old March 29th, 2012, 06:24 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Design looks good. When did he drop the Captain America persona?
Old March 29th, 2012, 06:28 PM

I think this is an alternate universe version of Cap.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library