Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 5th, 2013, 08:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Aquaman (90s) - Design Phase

So far this one is significantly weaker than our last Aquaman. He has one less attack, and his Water Strength is weaker, since it doesn't add to range like the old one, plus he can't heal. Honestly I wouldn't mind him being more powered up. And he definitely needs Superstrength all the time. Aquaman is always superstrong, don't know what you guys are on.
Old September 5th, 2013, 09:12 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I didn't realise we gave the original Aquaman SS, I'm not even remembering why we did. Aquaman is strong sure, but is Super Strong?

Moot point now, if the original had Super Strength then this has to also.
Old September 5th, 2013, 09:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I didn't realise we gave the original Aquaman SS, I'm not even remembering why we did. Aquaman is strong sure, but is Super Strong?

Moot point now, if the original had Super Strength then this has to also.
He consistently brags that he's nearly as strong as Superman. (Which IS bragging, but he's still darned powerful).

Old September 5th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Aquaman is more than deserving of Super Strength in pretty much every circumstance.
Old September 6th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agreed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 6th, 2013, 12:02 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This power in TrollBrute's thread might be worth reusing here as well:

SUBMERGE 12
If Aquaman is attacked while on a water space, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, Aquaman takes no damage and you may place him on any unoccupied water space within 5 spaces of Aquaman that is no more than 3 levels above or below Aquaman's base. After moving with Submerge, you may choose an opponent's adjacent figure and roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 6th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Instead of that, I'd like to see a power that simulates him controlling the creatures of the sea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 6th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd really like to see a King Aquaman design at somepoint that's more "command Atlanteans" and "control the sea." I prefer this version as a straight bruiser.
Old September 6th, 2013, 04:16 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd really like to see a King Aquaman design at somepoint that's more "command Atlanteans" and "control the sea." I prefer this version as a straight bruiser.
I'm pretty sure Bats has a version like this in the works. 90s Aquaman was an outcast from Atlantis, not a ruler by any means. He did much less controlling of sea creatures in this form as well.

I really like Submerge and would definitely be for using it. A lower roll, by just 1 or 2 (so 11 or 10, or maybe 9) would be appropriate seeing as how Aquaman would likely be more adept at this than Abe.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 6th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, cool. What do you think about adding this to the harpoon?

RETRACTABLE HARPOON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 5 + Special.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. Roll one fewer attack die for each space between Aquaman and the chosen figure. After attacking with this special attack, if Aquaman inflicted a wound, place the defending figure on any empty space adjacent to Aquaman and attack one additional time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 6th, 2013, 04:59 PM

I wonder if that special attack shouldn't be 6 + special? If you're exactly 2 spaces away from a figure, then, you'd get the full attack of 5, and then it'd be 4, 3, 2 when you go out from there. Right now it's really a max of 4, then 3, 2, 1, which I like less.

Old September 6th, 2013, 07:06 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
OK, cool. What do you think about adding this to the harpoon?

RETRACTABLE HARPOON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 5 + Special.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. Roll one fewer attack die for each space between Aquaman and the chosen figure. After attacking with this special attack, if Aquaman inflicted a wound, place the defending figure on any empty space adjacent to Aquaman and attack one additional time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I wonder if that special attack shouldn't be 6 + special? If you're exactly 2 spaces away from a figure, then, you'd get the full attack of 5, and then it'd be 4, 3, 2 when you go out from there. Right now it's really a max of 4, then 3, 2, 1, which I like less.
Analyzing these options, I'd be for one or the other, but not both. The breathing period is almost up, so I'm going to run a quick poll to determine a couple of things.

First, for Retractable Harpoon Special Attack, would you prefer:

A) Increasing the attack to 6.

B) Keeping the attack at 5, but allowing him to attack twice if he inflicts a wound, as Quozl is suggesting.

And second, for Submerge, the power currently on Abe Sapian, would you prefer a roll of:

A) 11

B) 10

C) 9

D) Other?

Submerge is currently being worked on in Abe's thread, as A3n suggested only allowing the unblockable die to be rolled against adjacent figures after moving, which I am for. Whichever version is best decided on there is the one that will be used here.

For those itching to vote for the LD's choice here, my votes would be A for the special and C for Submerge.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library