Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 11th, 2015, 07:03 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Book of Red Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
MASTER MOTIVATOR
After taking a turn with Red Skull, if he inflicted one or more wounds with his normal attack this turn, you may take an immediate turn with any other Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Red Skull without the Master Motivator special power, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Actually, at that point you could get rid of the "without the Master Motivator special power" part, leaving you:
MASTER MOTIVATOR
After taking a turn with Red Skull, if he inflicted one or more wounds with his normal attack this turn, you may take an immediate turn with any other Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Red Skull, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
I like this and feel that the change could be made without a change in cost, since it really only fixes the broken loops and doesn't change the way he was tested.
We've got at least 4 current Heroes and 2 former Heroes in agreement with this change, including the LD. All we need is an update to the SP and cards.
It doesn't look like this was updated.
@japes , @Flame Gryphon , @A3n , it looks like this change still never got added. Good Pig did the original Art, so I don't know who would want to handle this. I went ahead and updated the SP for you guys though.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 11th, 2015, 07:41 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I can do the update. But at the moment you don't have any agreement on the final changes Japes made.
Old June 11th, 2015, 08:20 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I can do the update. But at the moment you don't have any agreement on the final changes Japes made.
Look at the posts I quoted. The change was discussed awhile ago and 6 heroes (4 that were current at the time and 2 former) voted "yea" on it. It already passed a vote, I'm just bumping it because it never got updated.

Old June 12th, 2015, 09:54 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, johnny, Bats, quozl, SirG, Spidey, and I all voted Yea to that change, which at the time made it official. I didn't realize that it hadn't been updated yet, but it definitely needs it.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 12th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Old June 12th, 2015, 12:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Yeah, johnny, Bats, quozl, SirG, Spidey, and I all voted Yea to that change, which at the time made it official. I didn't realize that it hadn't been updated yet, but it definitely needs it.
Correct...my last comment was just that the SP hadn't been updated yet (at that time) to the final agreed upon wording not that I had an issue with it.

Thought I would post to hopefully ease A3n mind that my "concern" was taken care of so this could be finalized.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 14th, 2015, 05:50 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

And then these posts came after it... (Sorry I thought it was Japes that made the suggested changes it was Caps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Wouldn't the sidekick language be more precedential, less abusable and cause fewer problems down the line?
I don't see how.

--

I think this would stick closer to how the card originally played:
Quote:
AVENGER ATTACK COMMAND
At the start of the game, you may choose up to 2 other Unique Heroes you control and place a white Avenger Marker on each of their cards. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving if before taking a turn with Ms. Marvel didn't move during her turn, you may take a turn with one figure you control with an Avenger Marker on its card that is within 5 clear sight spaces of Ms. Marvel. Ms. Marvel may not move on her turn when she uses Avenger Attack Command [to take a turn with another figure].
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Yeah, Avengers Attack Command has a lot of weirdness due to it being in the middle of her turn. That change would certainly clean it up, but it does make a mechanical change.

EDIT: I was responding to Hahma's suggestion here. I like Caps's suggestion, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cap's change seems to keep the essentials in play. I like it. Totally irrelevant discussion for this thread, though.
Old June 14th, 2015, 06:46 PM

Um, A3n, that's a completely separate discussion on Ms. Marvel's power, which has nothing to do with the change to Red Skull and Iron Patriot, it just happened to be brought up in this thread during the other discussion.

The change to Master Motivator, which was the discussion before that one, was voted on and passed. The discussed change to Ms. Marvel was a separate issue that I moved over to her thread to vote on.

Old June 14th, 2015, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Um, A3n, that's a completely separate discussion on Ms. Marvel's power, which has nothing to do with the change to Red Skull and Iron Patriot, it just happened to be brought up in this thread during the other discussion.

The change to Master Motivator, which was the discussion before that one, was voted on and passed. The discussed change to Ms. Marvel was a separate issue that I moved over to her thread to vote on.
Ok, sorry that makes more sense then.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 05:05 AM

22 June 2015 - Red Skull - Master Motivator changed to close endless loop
Old June 22nd, 2015, 11:22 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
MASTER MOTIVATOR
After taking a turn with Red Skull, if he inflicted one or more wounds with his normal attack this turn, you may take an immediate turn with any other Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Red Skull without the Master Motivator special power, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Actually, at that point you could get rid of the "without the Master Motivator special power" part, leaving you:
MASTER MOTIVATOR
After taking a turn with Red Skull, if he inflicted one or more wounds with his normal attack this turn, you may take an immediate turn with any other Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Red Skull, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
I like this and feel that the change could be made without a change in cost, since it really only fixes the broken loops and doesn't change the way he was tested.
We've got at least 4 current Heroes and 2 former Heroes in agreement with this change, including the LD. All we need is an update to the SP and cards.
It doesn't look like this was updated.
@japes , @Flame Gryphon , @A3n , it looks like this change still never got added. Good Pig did the original Art, so I don't know who would want to handle this. I went ahead and updated the SP for you guys though.
I have a question on this change. The wording is not "after revealing an OM" because they can still bond with the HYDRA agents despite using the power, However, because Red Skull takes his turn first, would activating the power prevent the HYDRA agents from taking a turn, because after that additional turn "you may not take a turn with any other figure you control" so that would prevent a bonded turn, because, technically, their turn has not happened yet.

Maybe I'm seeing something wrong, but that's how I'm reading it.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 02:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I believe HYDRA Agents go before the bonded hero, as I always want Viper to go first and kill something to boost their attack but it doesn't work that way.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library