Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 25th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Donatello

The Book of Donatello

C3G IDW SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 51
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Donatello figure from the TMNT My Busy Books set.

Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles set.
Its model number and name are #104 / Donatello.

NOTE: Donatello requires 1x Glyph of Anti-Grav Gauntlet

Character Bio - Donatello is a realist, technician, and amateur scientist. His primary weapon is the bo staff.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:
  • N/A
Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Card Updates:
3 January 2021 - Staff Vault wording update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by japes; August 5th, 2022 at 05:49 PM. Reason: png
Old October 25th, 2014, 04:13 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Donatello - Design Phase

NAME = DONATELLO

SPECIES = TURTLE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = NINJA
PERSONALITY = BRILLIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 150

TECH WIZARD
Start the game with the Glyph of Anti-Grav Gauntlet on this card. When rolling the 20-sided die for a special power on a glyph equipped by Donatello, you may add 1 to the roll for each Unique Hero you control adjacent to Donatello, up to a maximum of 3.

STAFF VAULT 12
After moving normally at least 3 spaces, if he is not engaged, Donatello may move up to 3 spaces with Staff Vault. When moving with Staff Vault, Donatello has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 12 levels in a single vault. After using Staff Vault, add 1 to Donatello's Attack number this turn.

BO STAFF
After moving and before attacking with a normal attack against an adjacent figure, you may subtract any number of Donatello's attack dice from your roll, to a minimum of 1 attack die. If you do, you may attack one additional time for each die subtracted.

Quote:

Last edited by tcglkn; January 3rd, 2021 at 11:50 PM.
Old October 25th, 2014, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Old October 25th, 2014, 04:47 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Looks good . My only concern is the any equipment glyph. Starting him with some of the more powerful ones doesn't seem appropriate. But I get the theme/idea here & do love it, just a little concerned.
Old October 25th, 2014, 04:51 PM

I thought a lot about that but in the comics he uses some pretty powerful gadgets, like that anti-gravity glove he's wearing in the art. I think it'll be fun but we need to make sure it's costed appropriately.

Quote:
Old October 25th, 2014, 04:52 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If only the glyphs were assigned their own point values for this kind of thing. Otherwise the figure ends up absorbing the cost.
Old October 25th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I feel like it's sort of crazy for him to start with an Infinity Gem or the Cosmic Cube or whatever. Might be more appropriate to give him a smaller pool to draw from.

Otherwise looks good. Very Donatello-esque.
Old October 25th, 2014, 06:19 PM

Thanks Bats for the design!

Quote:
Old October 25th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I agree on the glyph thing*. If you want to move forward as is though, we'll just have to put him through the wringer in testing.

*Power Gem will be naaasty on this guy. Cosmic Control Rod, Reality Gem, Time Gem, Makluan Energy Rings, and Probability Manipulator are all worries. I also find Shrinking Ray Gun pretty strong too. He can also act as a counterdraft unit with a few glyphs.

Other than that, he looks solid. Staff Vault and Bo Staff should combine for some fun turns. Disengagement on Gambit has always bugged me because it takes the strategy out of Staff Vault. Glad to see SV reused here.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old October 25th, 2014, 11:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Happy to see the design came through mostly intact. If the glyph thing proves too problematic, you could a) restrict it to Utility Glyphs (maybe not that thematic, though?) or b) start him with a specific pool of three or four glyphs to choose one from, ala Scientist Supreme.

These were thoughts I was toying around with for him. Of course, I also had ideas for a Glyph of Pizza, so I might be a bit crazy.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 29th, 2014, 09:17 AM

Well, I'd like to see what the Competitive guys have to say.

I propose we move this to the initial playtest phase and into Competitive Review.

Quote:
Old October 29th, 2014, 04:32 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Donatello - VOTE

Well Johnny, TB & myself all expressed concerns about the glyph thing & nothing has changed or made me feel better about it, so that's a Nay from me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library