Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 23rd, 2010, 08:03 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Wonder Woman - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I would like a third power in place of the SA that shows her off as a "Warrior". She should be able to brawl you know?
It's funny you say this as I was thinking of the below power but couldn't think of a name. I thought it would show her as a tactical warrior more than a brawler but the effect is kind of the same, & it also goes along way towards being Determined, IMO.

For the name I was thinking something that means like a false move, you know that suckered you into exposing your chin for that upper-cut to come through. Anyway...

Quote:
If Wonder Woman does not inflict one or more wounds from her attack, she may attack one additional time. Wonder Woman does not receive any bonus dice from height advantage or Special Powers on any Army Card or Glyph when making the additional attack.
I am at work at the moment but thought I would just quickly slip this in .

Cheers
Old March 23rd, 2010, 08:12 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Good start A3N! I really like the stats! I like her with 7 Life as well.
1) She is comparable to Superman and Hulk because a) her strength level is comparable to Superman's, maybe not quite as high, but much higher than Hawkgirl's, and b) she is the second best trained fighter in the Justice League, second only to Batman. For that reason, she should be equal to Supes in attack.
2) I love Aegis Bracelets, but based on the new ranged counterstrike in D1, I think she should is probably the best candidate for this power.
3) I agree she is difficult to nail down a third power for. A battle fury that doesn't allow her to use Golden Lasso after so many wounds would be cool. Especially with a boost to her Attack or Defense.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old March 23rd, 2010, 08:17 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
DETERMINED ASSAULT
If Wonder Woman does not inflict one or more wounds from her attack, she may attack one additional time. Wonder Woman may continue to attack with Determined Assault until she inflicts a wound. Wonder Woman may not attack more than 4 times in a single turn.
I loved your direction, and turned it into this. I love it btw. This feels so much more like a Determined WW to me.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 08:46 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

What's the theme behind the Tiara reducing Defense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
2) I love Aegis Bracelets, but based on the new ranged counterstrike in D1, I think she should is probably the best candidate for this power.
Except I've seen this discussion a million times on WW customs: she doesn't actually hit people with deflected projectiles.

Quote:
3) I agree she is difficult to nail down a third power for.
Not everyone needs 3 or 4 powers...

Also, I like the initiative aspect of Lasso rather than a "get over here!" type power. It's something different, and very thematic.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
DETERMINED ASSAULT
If Wonder Woman does not inflict one or more wounds from her attack, she may attack one additional time. Wonder Woman may continue to attack with Determined Assault until she inflicts a wound. Wonder Woman may not attack more than 4 times in a single turn.
I loved your direction, and turned it into this. I love it btw. This feels so much more like a Determined WW to me.
I like it, but she's attacking with her normal attack, not "with Determined Assault," since it's not a special attack, so that wording would need to change.
No love for calling it "Warrior Princess"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
What's the theme behind the Tiara reducing Defense?
I think that power's getting scrapped at this point.

Quote:
Quote:
Except I've seen this discussion a million times on WW customs: she doesn't actually hit people with deflected projectiles.
Yep. Exactly. At best she deflects the projectiles into other things and those things hit her attackers, but that's hard to really represent ...

Quote:
Quote:
3) I agree she is difficult to nail down a third power for.
Not everyone needs 3 or 4 powers...

That's true. I'm fine with her just having the bracelets and the lasso. But if people find another power they really like, I'm fine with that too.

Quote:
Also, I like the initiative aspect of Lasso rather than a "get over here!" type power. It's something different, and very thematic.
I'll give you different. I'll give you thematic. Fun to play? Meh. It lacks serious cow bell for me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:56 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I like that as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yep. Exactly. At best she deflects the projectiles into other things and those things hit her attackers, but that's hard to really represent ...
Well, how exactly would you represent your scenario, if not ranged counterstrike?

We are drawing the conclusion that all excess shields hit directly in a counter-strike, its not in the wording. Why can't it represent a series of events put in motion by her blocking an attack? Read again what the power says, not the way many, if not all of us, imagine or visualize it.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:51 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
DETERMINED ASSAULT
If Wonder Woman does not inflict one or more wounds from her attack, she may attack one additional time. Wonder Woman may continue to attack until she inflicts a wound. Wonder Woman may not attack more than 4 times in a single turn.
How is that Bats?
Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:53 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Oh good, more arbitrary caps...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Oh good, more arbitrary caps...
Dude, it is just a suggestion. I didn't change the front page or anything you big Stealth Flying baby!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:08 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
DETERMINED ASSAULT
If Wonder Woman does not inflict one or more wounds from her attack, she may attack one additional time. Wonder Woman may continue to attack until she inflicts a wound. Wonder Woman may not attack more than 4 times in a single turn.
How is that Bats?
This seems like a bit much. One additional attack would be more than enough for me.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:10 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Quote:
DETERMINED ASSAULT
How is that Bats?
This seems like a bit much. One additional attack would be more than enough for me.
I agree, way to much and second the motion on 1 additional attack.

Last edited by Matt Helm; March 23rd, 2010 at 10:16 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Quote:
DETERMINED ASSAULT
How is that Bats?
It's looking like no third power for her now though...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library