Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 18th, 2021, 03:15 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Shadow Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill
Now I realize that some may feel resistant to fixing this because "WotC did it that way so it must be gospel." But WotC did it wrong — hands down, no question, just plain bad writing — and this awful wording exists on only one official unit (that I could find). So the VC teams really should not have to feel obligated to repeat WotC's mistake for every new design that needs a structure like this.
Focusing complaints on the Earth Elemental being the only instance when the wording (and entire power) for Tentacle Grab is clearly ripped from the Drow Chainfighter

I have to agree with Dok. Heroscape has always had clunky and inconsistent wording, and changing the wording on say Double Attack would only serve to make people question if they were playing it wrong before. New powers can be professionally done, but I prefer to let sleeping dogs lie when it comes to old ones, which I always enjoy seeing pop up from time to time on Customs and C3V/SoV units.

~TAF, at no point has ever found this particular power wording confusing

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs