Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 12th, 2022, 09:21 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: North Carolina Scapers

There’s a link in my sig with pointers to help anyone plan and run an event at a local game shop. Good luck, whoever!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 13th, 2022, 01:02 AM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

Hello all!

I'm originally from Michigan but I've been living in the Raleigh area for the last 4 years or so. I currently reside in the area between Raleigh and Wake Forest and if ever there was an event going on I'd be interested, though I'm not sure how close I am to the rest of you.

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old August 13th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’ve got a bunch of family in NC! So if I’ve ever visiting (which is a pretty good bet), it’d be awesome to come out to the tournaments. Looks like y’all have a bunch of you in the area! Time to get events started up!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 17th, 2022, 12:03 AM

obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker

Yes!! It has been too long! I was in my 20s and early 30s when last we ‘Scaped in Raleigh! Now the 40s are looking brighter with new HeroScape! I’ve never hosted a tournament or even come close to putting one together, and it’s been years since Jotun_fan and I played with the official rules with anyone else! But I’m willing to learn and get back into it and reconnect with NC people and bring new ones into the fold!

Also, Dad_Scaper and Sir HeroScape, thank you for your offers to help! I’ve enjoyed the recent video updates!! You guys are legends!

Back from the dead
Old August 17th, 2022, 12:37 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

yoooooo I got enough scape to host an event I think. I'm in Durham. I got another friend in the area that might could host as well. We'll see what we can get going. If yall host an event, I will definitely be there. Im all in.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old August 19th, 2022, 11:28 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Good to see all of you guys again. It would be cool to get something on the calendar at some point and just see what happens .

I can help with terrain/map building. If there are some good tournament maps that we'd want to use, I could figure out the right number of pieces for each and bundle those up, come early and help get those setup.

I'm in Greensboro so Durham is not far away from me at all and I have family in Raleigh if the rest of my family wants to do that while I do this.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 19th, 2022, 11:34 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I’ve got a bunch of family in NC! So if I’ve ever visiting (which is a pretty good bet), it’d be awesome to come out to the tournaments. Looks like y’all have a bunch of you in the area! Time to get events started up!
What part of NC are we talking about?

Old August 19th, 2022, 12:39 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Winston Salem/Greensboro

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 19th, 2022, 01:02 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Good to see all of you guys again. It would be cool to get something on the calendar at some point and just see what happens .

I can help with terrain/map building. If there are some good tournament maps that we'd want to use, I could figure out the right number of pieces for each and bundle those up, come early and help get those setup.

I'm in Greensboro so Durham is not far away from me at all and I have family in Raleigh if the rest of my family wants to do that while I do this.
The next time I go to Atomic Empire I will see if they will let us have their space. They have like 20 tables already set up for gaming. I think our first event should be casual and then we can set up a tourney once we get to know everybody.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old August 19th, 2022, 01:18 PM
something

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post

The next time I go to Atomic Empire I will see if they will let us have their space. They have like 20 tables already set up for gaming. I think our first event should be casual and then we can set up a tourney once we get to know everybody.
Absolutely. Let's totally keep it casual but use tourney maps.

Old August 19th, 2022, 05:30 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post

Hey everyone! I attended a couple NC meet-ups back in the day. Met up with some folks at Sci Fi Genre before it was Atomic Empire and hosted a big tourney at All Fun & Games in Cary/Apex. (in the first post I am EyeOfSauron and I was 38?!?)

Definitely up for some NC 'Scaping! @jcustar07 is a good dude!

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old August 21st, 2022, 01:56 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
@xraine69 used to be in North Carolina. Might still be and he posted the other day. @Southwind ?
Yeah, still in Kernersville, NC. Trying to head back to Montana sometime.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers