Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old December 4th, 2022, 09:06 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Washington/Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseHeart View Post
From Kirkland Washington myself. Never played Heroscape with anyone I didn't already know outside of the hobby before. I'd be interested in a casual gathering or beginner friendly tourney.

I could host a couple people, and I have a friend who could join us. Maybe 2 v 2.
Hey Roseheart!

I am only about 25 minutes north of you via 405. Next time I hold an event, I will alert you. I have a small gathering happening on 12/17. Take a look at the Events thread for Everett, WA. PM if interested. About 1/2 are experienced and 1/2 playing their first or second tournament.

Peace,
Nomad
Old December 7th, 2022, 11:58 PM

RoseHeart is surprisingly tart

@Nomad

Nice!

Valkrill Lives!
Old December 18th, 2022, 09:42 AM

Thanks for the great games, cool map, and helpful rules knowledge deeper than my own @Shaolin Subterfuge . Glad you chose us as the start of your journey to branching out into the local HS community.

(posted with permission by all included)

"Forest Forge"

Elves vs Giant

One last photo obliged.

Valkrill Lives!

Last edited by RoseHeart; January 12th, 2023 at 04:27 AM.
Old January 12th, 2023, 04:25 AM

Going to make this Kirkland WA meetup a monthly endeavour!

We meet at 2pm the 17th of each month(or that's the plan). Come an hour early if you want to help build the map.

DM for address.

Valkrill Lives!
Old February 2nd, 2023, 03:42 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@RoseHeart - Did you make this a reality?

I just recently started working for a Seattle-based company. I work at their South San Francisco location, but they are talking about flying me up some time. If that coincides with your monthly event, I would love to come.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old February 4th, 2023, 01:38 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey everybody, in case you missed the MVMvMVM thread announcement, there's gonna be an event up on Big Lake next Wednesday, the 8th. Send me a message for details. @obfuscatedhippo and @Nomad I'm guessing the short notice and midweek date won't work for you but I want to make sure you know you're invite. (Hopefully in the summer we'll be able to actually make one of these work for you guys.)

And I'm curious what @RoseHeart 's response will be to @cmgames . I doubt anybody wants to drive from Kirkland to Mount Vernon, but that's obviously your call.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 7th, 2023, 02:20 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm gonna post in here about the upcoming MVMvMVM on March 22nd up in Mount Vernon. I think I'll refrain from tagging everybody, but you know who you are that I would tag. Certainly welcome to new folks as well, just PM me and I'll get you the details (as long as you're not, like, obviously some sort of burglar).

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old May 13th, 2023, 11:46 AM

@cmgames I did get one person from these forums to come but, it was just one time.

That said, my best friend and I have kept it going more or less. Are you still interested?

Valkrill Lives!
Old May 15th, 2023, 11:28 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseHeart View Post
@cmgames I did get one person from these forums to come but, it was just one time.

That said, my best friend and I have kept it going more or less. Are you still interested?
Yes, still interested. But I have no idea when they might be bringing me up. I can PM you when and if?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old May 15th, 2023, 06:33 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am looking to host a tournament late June or early July in Everett/Mill Creek. Stay tuned.
Old May 15th, 2023, 07:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
I am looking to host a tournament late June or early July in Everett/Mill Creek. Stay tuned.
@Saints_Wrath

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 12th, 2023, 04:25 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
I missed this before the blackout, but during that time I scheduled the next MvM for June 28th. I assume we won't be in competition since that's a Wednesday.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers