Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 18th, 2012, 08:54 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Falcon - Design Phase

I have dropped his defense to 4, as he regularly gets the +1 height advantage against groundies & most of the time can manoeuvre to get it other flyers or gets the +1 for shadows & jungle brush when overs do not. But also the -1 skull when attacked by an adjacent figure.
Old February 18th, 2012, 09:07 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I am up to the Army tests but have to go out shopping now so can't finish the write-up yet.
Old February 18th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I have dropped his defense to 4, as he regularly gets the +1 height advantage against groundies & most of the time can manoeuvre to get it other flyers or gets the +1 for shadows & jungle brush when overs do not. But also the -1 skull when attacked by an adjacent figure.

There are some ranged flyers out there that can get at least same level or higher than him and attack from range to bypass the -1 skull.

Vulture is 90 points
Doombot is 95 points
Weather Wizard is 100 points
Boomerang is 130 points
Lex Corp Security are 130 points
Batman (Terry ) is 150 points
Human Torch (Jim) is 150 points
Banshee is 160 points
Sentinels are 160 points

I'm not saying not to make those changes, but just to point out that there are a decent amount of lower priced figures that can bypass everything except the Jungle Brush advantage he has.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by A3n; May 1st, 2012 at 09:14 AM.
Old February 19th, 2012, 12:02 AM

I totally agree but with his move of 6 they don't have that range for very long & have to risk LEA if they want to keep that advantage. Even with the drop in defense he is coming in at 150 (which btw is where I theoryscaped him at if you recall ) but of course that could just the way I play .
Old February 19th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is your LD, trust your instincts and keep moving forward.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 28th, 2012, 01:21 AM

First army test added. Falcon feels balanced to me at 150.
Old February 28th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Cool. Looks. Looks good so far. Darn that grim determination by the GL's

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 3rd, 2012, 10:32 PM

Last Army test completed but I think I need to do another. The Wrecking Crew failed to put up much of a fight against the Heroes for Hire & as such Falcon didn't get much of a show in.

I think I need smaller armies where he is the biggest in his team. Any suggestions for this match-up?
Old March 3rd, 2012, 10:35 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lesser Vigilantes like Echo and Batman beyond can be fun; Lawmen and Crime Lords can also tend to be lower powered.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old March 3rd, 2012, 10:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I was rebasing my figures today and I noticed you don't have the figure info in the OP. Are you going with this figure:

Or the new one from the Captain America set?

On the lower cost army front, Margloth is on this right track. There are also the Teen Titans which are fun, but I don't know that Falcon would do well in that army since he doesn't have any synergy with them.
Old March 4th, 2012, 12:24 AM

That's the mini I will be using but I am fine for which ever one everybody wants on the card. I think the other mini actually has Redwing.
Old March 4th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yep. I have both, I was just wondering which one to rebase and give you the info for. I have no preference here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library