Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 29th, 2013, 11:57 PM

lettucemode Woo who?
June 29 Western PA bi-monthly - Planet Wars

Heyo,

It's again time for the Western PA bi-monthly tournament! Info below!

Date: Saturday, June 29, 2013

Time: 1:00 PM to 6ish PM

11:30- Setup
12:30 - Registration
1:00-6:00 - Tournament Time!

25 Pine Grove Square
Grove City, PA 16127

Google Map to Location

Bell's is about an hour north of Pittsburgh or an hour east of Akron.

Format: 5 Round Swiss 45 minute game time limit.

C3V and SoV permitted. Marvel not permitted.

480 Point, 24-hex Planet Wars (All of your army cards must come from the same planet. The planet can be found on the back of the army card.)

Entrance Fee*: $5

Prizes*:
1st - 50% of entry fees in credit to Bell's Comics and Cards
2nd - 30% of entry fees in credit to Bell's Comics and Cards
3rd - 20% of entry fees in credit to Bell's Comics and Cards

Maps**:
Spoiler Alert!

*Note that Bell's lets us use their space for free. We want to honor them for their benevolence towards us by giving them some business, hence the entrance fee and prizes.
**Note that we'll need help bringing maps. We don't have enough terrain between the two of us to set up more than 5 or 6 BoV's. We are open to balanced custom maps. If you want to bring a custom map, please PM me with a link to the build instructions and I'll check it out.

Attendees ( 16 ):
Nirek
Viegon
Zettian Juggernaut
Tyler
TrollBrute
rudyvalentine + 2
Mr. Pi the Math Guy
heroscaper2010 and his brother
Nick
hose
hosey
Perrin
lefton4ya

Maybes ( 2 ):

clancampbell
Mr. Pi the Math Guy's +1

Last edited by lettucemode; June 27th, 2013 at 06:19 PM.
Old April 30th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: June 29 Western PA bi-monthly - Planet Wars

Sign me up as a maybe. 2 months is a long time but I'll try to get out there and throw down with you guys.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old April 30th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Ooh, Planet Wars should be fun. As long as nothing comes up between now and then, Viegon, Zettian Juggernaut, Tyler and I will all be there. We can easily bring a map or two, as well.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 30th, 2013, 10:25 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Shoot! I was hoping to come in June, but that's my sister's grad party. I'm guessing I can't skip that. Any chance to move it up a week?
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:03 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Please put Hosey and I down as maybes. I don't know of anything else I have going on that day, but a lot can change in two months.
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey all, I was wondering if you would be willing to give one of my maps a go at this tournament which I probably can't be at

It's called Silence and Solitude, and it uses 1 RoTV and 1 TJ. Build instructions here, picture below.
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Oops, missed this thread. Like TB said, we definitely hope to come and should be able to make it as long as nothing comes up. I'll probably try to bring one of my maps this time.

superfrog: too bad you can't come. I glanced at Silence and Solitude recently and thought it looked pretty cool, I'd love to see it there.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:59 AM

Mr. Pi the Math Guy is surprisingly tart

Please put me down and a +1 maybe.
Old May 20th, 2013, 09:38 AM

Mr. Pi the Math Guy is surprisingly tart

I can bring 2-4 boards, depending on what car I am allowed to use. Right now I have Flash Fire, Stygian Rift, Arctic Divide and Barrier built in my garage. Getting my armies tested.

I'll plan on bringing Stygian Rift and Arctic Divide. If I get the mini van, I can bring two more.

If anyone in the Pittsburgh Area wants to play before hand, contact me through here.

Last edited by Mr. Pi the Math Guy; May 20th, 2013 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Needed it.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 11:00 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

This format definately messes with a lot of "usual" army synergies. It will be interesting to see what armies show up. Can something be done with poor Warden 816? He is the only unit from Isadora. I was surprised he isn't from Alpha Prime. As far as I can tell, only he and Siiv are the only units that don't share a world with another unit. I was wondering if you wanted to "tourney rule" them with a different planet, or just let them sit this one out? Thanks.
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I thought the Warden and a few of the dragons shared a home planet. Maybe I'm wrong. Anyhow, we're you really bringing the Warden.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
This format definately messes with a lot of "usual" army synergies. It will be interesting to see what armies show up. Can something be done with poor Warden 816? He is the only unit from Isadora. I was surprised he isn't from Alpha Prime. As far as I can tell, only he and Siiv are the only units that don't share a world with another unit. I was wondering if you wanted to "tourney rule" them with a different planet, or just let them sit this one out? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
I thought the Warden and a few of the dragons shared a home planet. Maybe I'm wrong. Anyhow, we're you really bringing the Warden.
Isodora is the prison satellite of Alpha Prime.

Icarcia (sp) is the home planet of the dragons and Nhih Scaricha. (sp)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events