Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old November 1st, 2023, 03:56 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: ScapeCon IV: August 7-11, 2024

Count me & ScaredCultist in!
Old November 1st, 2023, 04:33 PM

nextguy knows what's in an order marker nextguy knows what's in an order marker

Add me to the waitlist please.

For potential flight planning, do events occur all day on the 7th and 11th?
Old November 1st, 2023, 06:07 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextguy View Post

We will nail down official start times later, but for now, I'd say to expect a similar schedule as ScapeCon III (4PM start time on Wednesday, 3PM end time on Sunday). I expect we'll still do 1 time slot per day on Wednesday and Sunday, and those worked well last year. But again, they may be a little different this year.
Old November 1st, 2023, 06:29 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

I’d like to add a plus 1 to the waitlist. Pumped for this!
Old November 2nd, 2023, 06:19 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:

We will nail down official start times later, but for now, I'd say to expect a similar schedule as ScapeCon III (4PM start time on Wednesday, 3PM end time on Sunday). I expect we'll still do 1 time slot per day on Wednesday and Sunday, and those worked well last year. But again, they may be a little different this year.
Quick note on the hotel room block -- rooms are available on the 6th and 11th at the same rate ($134/night) if you wish to arrive on Tuesday and/or leave on Monday. We (me and OEAO) arrive no later than Tuesday around noon and we (and others) game on Tuesday afternoon/evening either in the bar or the ballroom.

Also, as GenCon is the weekend before, let me know if anyone going to GenCon and staying in the area would like rooms on the 4th and/or 5th. If so, I will check with the hotel to see if we can extend the room block rate for those nights.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 10:47 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Quick note on the hotel room block -- rooms are available on the 6th and 11th at the same rate ($134/night) if you wish to arrive on Tuesday and/or leave on Monday. We (me and OEAO) arrive no later than Tuesday around noon and we (and others) game on Tuesday afternoon/evening either in the bar or the ballroom.

Also, as GenCon is the weekend before, let me know if anyone going to GenCon and staying in the area would like rooms on the 4th and/or 5th. If so, I will check with the hotel to see if we can extend the room block rate for those nights.
I am actually considering staying up there the twoish weeks so I would be interested if that would be possible.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 06:57 PM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!

I might be going to Gen Con as well so that would be helpful to know.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 07:45 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Checking with hotel, may take a few days for an answer.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 12:40 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Speaking of hotel...is there a link yet for reserving our rooms? Or is that still forthcoming?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 4th, 2023, 11:11 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Speaking of hotel...is there a link yet for reserving our rooms? Or is that still forthcoming?
Not yet- all information like that will be distributed by email (through .org).
Old November 4th, 2023, 11:32 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Not yet- all information like that will be distributed by email (through .org).
Cool cool, thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 15th, 2023, 05:13 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like to be added to the waitlist, along with a +1!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon