Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 1st, 2013, 07:30 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - August Develops Substitute Materi

We've got another release in store for you this month. What will it be?
Spoiler Alert!

August Develops Substitute Materials!

Last edited by Hellfire; August 2nd, 2013 at 07:50 AM.
Old August 1st, 2013, 07:31 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Double post.
Old August 1st, 2013, 08:37 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

I'm so confused as to what this could be, I know the badge, but no idea how it links to anything I know of
Old August 1st, 2013, 08:48 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, since I don't even recognize the badge, I certainly don't have any ideas...

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:07 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
I'm so confused as to what this could be, I know the badge, but no idea how it links to anything I know of
So what is the badge anyway? A blue star, encircled by red, inside a cloud of white with like colored lightning, striking a yellow mountain thingy all on a field of blue.

C3G team building links.
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:45 PM

Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker

No idea about the badge, but I get the feeling Firestorm might be on the way due to the reference to his power set.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:35 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog80 View Post
No idea about the badge, but I get the feeling Firestorm might be on the way due to the reference to his power set.
I hope so. I am really looking forward to seeing how his powers would work.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:49 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

It is too easy to guess, if you know the badge.

Spoiler Alert!
Old August 2nd, 2013, 02:24 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Legionnaires maybe?

There are a couple on the unreleased list, not a whole waves worth, but enough for 1 booster pack for sure.

C3G team building links.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 03:56 AM

Sam knows what's in an order marker Sam knows what's in an order marker

Ah, cool. Been looking forward to this one!
Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:34 AM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

It's the shoulder patch of the Manhattan Project, which was a research and development project for the atomic bombs in World War II. If I remember rightly they moved towards Hydrogen bombs after a while.

Please be Atom Eve
Old August 2nd, 2013, 06:15 AM

Sam knows what's in an order marker Sam knows what's in an order marker

I hope it's a less oblique reference than Atom Eve.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy